My wife and spent two weeks from the 3rd of April on holiday to celebrate my wife's birthday. From the minute we arrived the service was excellent.
We stayed in one of the hotel's Garden Villas and it was wonderful. Particularly the garden, private pool, Bali Bed and outside dinning area. We had a Private BBQ for my wife's birthday at the Villa. It was magnificent.
We used the facilities of The Level and this was very relaxing and enjoyable.
We travel to Lanzarote twice a year every year but this was our first time staying at this hotel. A lovely experience. We will be back. Gerard from Ireland
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This adults-recommended hotel (min. 16 years) is surrounded by 2 white sandy beaches. Dive into the lagoon swimming pools or enjoy the lush gardens. Dine inside or out at your choice of 4 on-site restaurants. There is an evening bar and lounge, a pool bar and a beach bar. Other hotel facilities include a professional water sports centre, 3 floodlit tennis courts, beauty centre, and a wellness area with sauna and whirlpool.The hotel offers direct access to the beach. The property also offers The Level services in some rooms, including access to the exclusive The Level Pool, a private check-in area, rooms with Nespresso machine, pillow menu, and personalised concierge services. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, TravelUp, Melia, Hotels.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Evoline ltd, Traveltool, S.L.U. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Melia Salinas - Adults recommended reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Gran Melia Salinas Hotel Costa Teguise
- Gran Melia Costa Teguise
- Gran Melia Hotel Salinas
- Melia Salinas - Adults Recommended Lanzarote/Costa Teguise