We have just returned from 1 week at Melia Salinas. The hotel is in a nice location close to the beach and bars. It has a lovely interior with multiple plants and the outside pool area is very nice.
The food is nice although nearly the same on offer every day at spices. The staff are very friendly, particularly Mercedes, and Salva, for whom nothing was too much trouble.
The evening entertainment started too early in my opinion, and by 10.30pm it was over. I wished it had gone on until about midnight.
The room was nice although in need of updating and the wifi does take a long time to work!
All in all we had a very pleasant week and would consider returning.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This adults-recommended hotel (min. 16 years) is surrounded by 2 white sandy beaches. Dive into the lagoon swimming pools or enjoy the lush gardens. Dine inside or out at your choice of 4 on-site restaurants. There is an evening bar and lounge, a pool bar and a beach bar. Other hotel facilities include a professional water sports centre, 3 floodlit tennis courts, beauty centre, and a wellness area with sauna and whirlpool.The hotel offers direct access to the beach. The property also offers The Level services in some rooms, including access to the exclusive The Level Pool, a private check-in area, rooms with Nespresso machine, pillow menu, and personalised concierge services. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Odigeo, Melia, TravelUp, Hotels.com, HotelsClick, Hotel.de, HRS and Ebookers so you can book your Melia Salinas - Adults recommended reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Gran Melia Salinas Hotel Costa Teguise
- Gran Melia Costa Teguise
- Gran Melia Hotel Salinas
- Melia Salinas - Adults Recommended Lanzarote/Costa Teguise