We stayed in the Melia Salinas from May 5 - 14 2014. We had a lovely holiday, we stayed B&B. The room was roomy enough and sea facing. Our room number was 109. Breakfast was plentiful and of a good variety, the cava was a nice touch. We ate in the hotel a la carte restaurant one of the nights we were there, it was an unusual menu but the food was good and the staff were very friendly. The piano music player was brillant in this restaurant. We tried a different restaurant each night in Costa Teguise and had lovely food every night. These are some of the restaurants we went to and had no compliants with any of them. El Bocadito ( very reasonably priced and lovely staff), La Chimenea ( big portions), La bohemia ( Great Steaks), El Patio ( Lovely fish). The square is a lively enough place to go to at night and has a good variety of restaurants to choose from. The Teguise market on Sundays is worth a visit, with traditional music playing in the square. We are going back in November but are staying SC because we know where everything is now. Would recommend Costa Teguise for a pleasant, relaxing, no hassel holiday resort.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This adults-recommended hotel (min. 16 years) is surrounded by 2 white sandy beaches. Dive into the lagoon swimming pools or enjoy the lush gardens. Dine inside or out at your choice of 4 on-site restaurants. There is an evening bar and lounge, a pool bar and a beach bar. Other hotel facilities include a professional water sports centre, 3 floodlit tennis courts, beauty centre, and a wellness area with sauna and whirlpool.The hotel offers direct access to the beach. The property also offers The Level services in some rooms, including access to the exclusive The Level Pool, a private check-in area, rooms with Nespresso machine, pillow menu, and personalised concierge services. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Melia, Booking.com, Lastminute, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Melia Salinas - Adults recommended reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Gran Melia Salinas Hotel Costa Teguise
- Gran Melia Costa Teguise
- Gran Melia Hotel Salinas
- Melia Salinas - Adults Recommended Lanzarote/Costa Teguise