I agree with all the other reviews so I will give you the small details - 3 star not 4 - great position lots of beds round pool - we went half board and felt we were paying for the all inclusive guests, the drinks were very steep, 3.50 euros for 33cl San Miguel that makes it about £8.40 for a litre, 2.50 euros for a small plastic cup of draught beer round the pool, 6.50 euros for a brandy with coffee at the evening bar, go AI or drink at Erics bar across the road, 2 euros for large beer.we were on 5th floor great but the smell from corridor and in room was upsetting told reception but all they did was spray, room itself was good, old type tele so not very good for childrens entertainment at night 36 channels in foreign language 2 in english world news, no tea making facilities, safe was 2.50 euros per day, good bath with shower, plenty of bath and shampoo soap, hairdryer. plenty of coat hangers, and drawer space, bed was hard for me but ok for wife so I asked for extra blanket and folded this and put it under bed sheet, sorted, sun on balcony all day.
Restuarant in hotel, no problem, every thing and more if needed.
Beach is very good but would probably be packed in summer,beach bed with brolly was 10 euros, very safe sea for kids with sand going right into the water, take snorkel and small flippers to see the very colourful fish, some lovely walks on sea front, right takes you along a quite promonade, left takes you to main beach and bars, if you come out of hotel go left and take 2nd right on main road there is a nice square where there is live music and lots of nice bars.
All in all great holiday and would go back to same hotel again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Grand Teguise Playa Hotel is a hotel resort in Costa Teguise. Located in El Jablillo's coastline, this beach hotel is specially designed for couples and families with children who want to spend magical under excellent weather conditions at the Canary Islands. Common areas and Superior rooms have been recently renovated in order to offer to its guests more confort and quality during their stay. Rooms with balcony or terrace and spectacular sea views. For those who loves to play golf, The Be Live Experience Grand Teguise Playa Hotel holds agreements with the two existing golf courts in Lanzarote: the Lanzarote Golf and the Costa Teguise Golf. This hotel has the ISO 14001 Certification, as a result of its effective environmental management system. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , Booking.com, Onthebeach, Odigeo, Priceline, Expedia, Ebookers, LoveHolidays, TravelUp, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Hotel Grand Teguise Playa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Occidental Grand Teguise Playa Costa
- Occidental Teguise Playa
- Occidental Grand Teguise Playa Hotel
- Occidental Hotel Lanzarote
- Hotel Grand Teguise Playa Lanzarote/Costa Teguise