Just come back from here and after reading the reviews was concerned what to expect.
Well first of all apart from an initial problem with the room as we had booked a two bedroom apartment and got one, so had to move the next day, But were duly compensated with free safe and soft pads for the sunbeds. The food is great I couldn't fault it and the wine with dinner was fine.
The hotel as previously stated geared towards the older Spanish Visitor, however there were other visitors from other nationalities too. It is about a 15 min walk to the beach if you take the little dirt track by the Blue Bay Hotel its quicker. Taxis are cheap. 3 euro to town.
The market is on a Sunday and best to take a service bus or else book with the Dolphin for 10 euro they throw in a free Sunday Lunch, other wise go on a day excursion. We booked a taxi and it cost us 34 euro which was very expensive.
We had grand tour of the island,which although was a lot of getting on and off the coach, really showed us all we wanted to see and I truly feel we have seen most of the island now.
The room itself was spacious and had everything we needed, however we were fully inclusive. We did bring our own kettle, hairdryer etc.
Entertainment is so bad its quite funny. All in all hotel is fine and the staff do as much as they can to help you if a little unorganised
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated in the southeast of the island of Tenerife, in the Callao Salvaje residential area, the complex offers a mixture of nature, relax and a holiday atmosphere. At the main restaurant you can enjoy a varied buffet or an extensive menu depending on the season. The restaurant is located around our three central swimming pools. We also have another pool with a solarium, isolated from the common areas of the complex, for guests who prefer to enjoy the sun in a more private setting. The apartments are fully equipped with all kinds of kitchenware for those who want to take culinary matters into their own hands. A deposit of 60€ will have to be paid on arrival, and will be returned on departure. The complex is not recommended for persons with reduced mobility (PRM). Pets up to 6 kg are allowed. A deposit of €30 will be charged on arrival. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Alpha Holidays Limited, Expedia, Booking.com, LoveHolidays, Hotels.com, Odigeo, getaroom.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, TripOnline SA and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Blue Sea Costa Teguise Gardens reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aparthotel Blue Sea Costa Teguise Gardens Hotel Costa Teguise
- Oasis Timanfaya Hotel Apartments
- Oasis Timanfaya Costa Teguise
- Timanfaya Golf Apartments
- Globalia Timanfaya Golf
- Blue Sea Costa Teguise Gardens Lanzarote