This hotel definitely not 4 star! Disappointed from the outset. Looked dingy although clean. Reception staff were rude and not at all helpful. Bar staff however, total contrast, absolutely brilliant. The all inclusive package was nothing like we had experienced before (and we have been on a few), we had to pay extra for TV in our room, any electrical items i.e. Kettle,(not what it says in the website details) WIFI and numerous other items, some of which acceptable. The bar closed at 11p.m. although information we were given on arrival stated 11.30p.m. All drinks were produced in small plastic cups whether hot or cold, unless you were half board customers,
then bar drinks, you were treated to in a glass. Food in the restaurant was greasy and repetitive. Bar snacks were limited to Pizza, Burger or Chips and only served between 13.00 and 15.00 hrs.
Any other snacks eg ice creams, crisps etc all payable. Small shop in complex had very little to offer. Entertainment is very limited especially in the evening. My husband has problems walking any distance and this hotel is situated away from all other amenities, beach more than 600m. All in all, not the holiday we were looking for and definitely will not be returning.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated in the southeast of the island of Tenerife, in the Callao Salvaje residential area, the complex offers a mixture of nature, relax and a holiday atmosphere. At the main restaurant you can enjoy a varied buffet or an extensive menu depending on the season. The restaurant is located around our three central swimming pools. We also have another pool with a solarium, isolated from the common areas of the complex, for guests who prefer to enjoy the sun in a more private setting. The apartments are fully equipped with all kinds of kitchenware for those who want to take culinary matters into their own hands. A deposit of 60€ will have to be paid on arrival, and will be returned on departure. The complex is not recommended for persons with reduced mobility (PRM). Pets up to 6 kg are allowed. A deposit of €30 will be charged on arrival. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Onthebeach, TravelUp, Travel Republic (UK), Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Blue Sea Costa Teguise Gardens reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aparthotel Blue Sea Costa Teguise Gardens Hotel Costa Teguise
- Oasis Timanfaya Hotel Apartments
- Oasis Timanfaya Costa Teguise
- Timanfaya Golf Apartments
- Globalia Timanfaya Golf
- Blue Sea Costa Teguise Gardens Lanzarote