Just returned after a week at this hotel/apartment's rooms basic but OK I think they need to change towels on a daily basis also they could do with some new ones as a lot are a bit threadbare restaurant and staff good, food good obviously in a week items are not repeated different choices daily, pool is very small steps leading down into the pool are very steep so fot someone like me with an arthritic knee could not master the ladder to get out. The pool area could be better and kept free of debris if more staff provided to clear tables and also provide ashtrays for sunbed users instead of securing one per table fixed, therefore CIG ends blowing around the sunbed area. I believe a managerial person is in residence on a daily basis walking from a to b perhaps they need to look around the garden area which could be beautiful if tendered regular. I would hope nobody
needed the lifegaurd as he is never around always pushing laundry baskets back and forth. We enjoyed the week as we needed a relaxing time which we had bit far out would choose another blue sea holiday vacation nearer to the sea and a few shops.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated in the southeast of the island of Tenerife, in the Callao Salvaje residential area, the complex offers a mixture of nature, relax and a holiday atmosphere. At the main restaurant you can enjoy a varied buffet or an extensive menu depending on the season. The restaurant is located around our three central swimming pools. We also have another pool with a solarium, isolated from the common areas of the complex, for guests who prefer to enjoy the sun in a more private setting. The apartments are fully equipped with all kinds of kitchenware for those who want to take culinary matters into their own hands. A deposit of 60€ will have to be paid on arrival, and will be returned on departure. The complex is not recommended for persons with reduced mobility (PRM). Pets up to 6 kg are allowed. A deposit of €30 will be charged on arrival. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Onthebeach, Booking.com, Odigeo, Travel Republic (UK), TravelUp, Priceline, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Cancelon, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your Blue Sea Costa Teguise Gardens reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aparthotel Blue Sea Costa Teguise Gardens Hotel Costa Teguise
- Oasis Timanfaya Hotel Apartments
- Oasis Timanfaya Costa Teguise
- Timanfaya Golf Apartments
- Globalia Timanfaya Golf
- Blue Sea Costa Teguise Gardens Lanzarote