We weve just gotten back today and had a great time. We went with Jet2 so the transfer was included and was only the second stop (approx 20 mins) very easy. The lady on reception was really helpful and although we had only booked a one bedroom apartment we were allocated a two bedroom corner apartment we were in E320 which is right at the end of the complext near where the adults do the archery and rifle shooting. Initially I thought it would be'miles away' but infact was only 2 mins and very quiet location. The apartments have a fridge and a bottle of water is provided and kettle with tea and coffee also provided. There is a table and four chairs in the kitchenette area. The living room has a bed settee which fortunately we didnt have to use but there is a coffee table and 2 charis a tv cabinet with flat screen tv. We didnt really have the tv on so apart from sky news not sure of anything else available. The bedrooms have twin beds and are fine not as uncomfatable as some people have reported but thats a personal thing. The wardrobes are modern sliding door types and there is a dresser and chair (no mirror) but a couple of sockets for charging phones etc by the beds. Bathroom there is no bath only a shower which we found fine and again products are provided. Rooms are cleaned daily except Weddnesdays. Only niggle bout the room was the balcony only had a very small table and 2 chairs but we took one of the wicker living room chairs out side. Might have gotten full 5 marks if there had been sun loungers also provided.
The pool area was getting busier as time passed and you really need to get your towels on beds by 9am (your not allowed to any earlier) There is a large shaded bar area which is great to escape the afternoon sun and enjoy snacks (burgers hot dogs salads pasta) and help yourself bar area. Food in the main restaurant was great and always being refilled something for everyone and of course the wine and beer is self service (and very drinkable). The staff work really hard to clear tables but expect some delays in being seated.
The entertainment in the evenings was usual AI we had birds, singers magicians and even a few quiz nights. There was some activities during the day but not much really but again I presume this will get better as the season goes on.
Walk into resort was 15-20 minutes but easy and nice change especially if you want to look around a few shops or fancy a meal out. Around the hotel there was only a few bars open we watched football in Monicas there is a restaurant adjoining that which looked very nice but we didn't feel the need to eat out.
I can imagine it getting bit too busy for me in the summer holiday s but we would definatley recommend and revist BlueBay. Thanks to all staff
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Apartments just 300m from the beach at Costa Teguise, Lanzarote. Ideal for family holidays full of sun, fun and sport on the fabulous Canary island. Ideal for adults and children. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Onthebeach, Jet2Holidays , Lastminute, LoveHolidays, Hotelopia, Booking.com, Expedia, HotelsClick, Hotels.com, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L., Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your BlueBay Lanzarote reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bluebay Lanzarote Hotel Costa Teguise
- Hotetur Lanzarote Bay Costa Teguise
- Hotetur Lanzarote Bay Hotel
- BlueBay Lanzarote Costa Teguise