Just come back (14.08.14) from 10 days in lanzarote, stayed at Blue Bay Costa Teguise and had a great stay.
HOTEL - is very clean. The bins around the swimming pool and surrounding areas are emptied regularly approx 3 times a day. The pool is cleaned every night and through the day. Yes the pool does need some maintenance as in the shallow end there are some tiles missing. Although this is not dangerous it is not to the standard of the rest of the hotel. The grounds are kept clean and very presentable. We had the toilet broken twice and once we rang reception maintenance came and fixed it within 15 minutes, great service.
THE ROOM - is basic but very clean. The towels are changed every day and the room cleaned daily.
THE STAFF - are the best I have ever come across, every single one of them are polite, respectful and can not do enough for you. I have stayed in 5star accommodation but the staff at Blue Bay put them all to shame. They are excellent.
THE SERVICE - the all inclusive service is the best I have come across. Beer pumps are stationed at various parts around the pool bar and restaurant and you help yourself, soft drinks is the same, so you never come across a que, brilliant idea. Ice creams are given instantly on demand and they never run out. The only drinks you have to ask for are spirits and again they are given out without question. The restaurant is very clean you are taken to your table, so no waiting.
There is plenty of food which I understand when people say can be a little repetitive, but if you want individual meals go self catering this is all inclusive where the masses are catered for. Saying that the food was very nice and a good variety for everyone.
ENTERTAINMENT - great for children the entertainment staff are very productive and none stop both in the day and night. Once the childrens entertainment has finished the hotel do provide further entertainment which is a little poor, but we did stay as or child was having such a great time with all the other children.
OVERALL - we had a great holiday at Blue Bay and would definitely consider going back. What it has yo offer as a family venue out ways the small minuses. It is well worth putting this hotel on your list of possibilities as the staff and all inclusive amenities are fantastic.
THANKS FOR A GREAT HOLIDAY!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Apartments just 300m from the beach at Costa Teguise, Lanzarote. Ideal for family holidays full of sun, fun and sport on the fabulous Canary island. Ideal for adults and children. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , Onthebeach, LoveHolidays, Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Cancelon, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your BlueBay Lanzarote reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bluebay Lanzarote Hotel Costa Teguise
- Hotetur Lanzarote Bay Costa Teguise
- Hotetur Lanzarote Bay Hotel
- BlueBay Lanzarote Costa Teguise