Stunning hotel. The pool is freezing so be warned. Activities for children such as table tennis, tennis, football etc.
Entertainment on an evening is not amazing but okay. Cocktail sticks to mark bingo cards can be very dangerous for kids!
Food is very samey and boring, but we are out even though we were all inclusive.
Food nearby was very, very cheap, €2 for a full English breakfast with tea!
Holiday is what you make it! Great hotel - would return.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Apartments just 300m from the beach at Costa Teguise, Lanzarote. Ideal for family holidays full of sun, fun and sport on the fabulous Canary island. Ideal for adults and children. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Onthebeach, Jet2Holidays , BlueBay Hotels & Resorts, Travel Republic (UK), LoveHolidays, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, HotelsClick, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, Ebookers, Cancelon, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your BlueBay Lanzarote reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bluebay Lanzarote Hotel Costa Teguise
- Hotetur Lanzarote Bay Costa Teguise
- Hotetur Lanzarote Bay Hotel
- BlueBay Lanzarote Costa Teguise