Have recently returned from this resort where I spent a wonderful time with my Grandson (15). Our accommodation was excellent and exactly as shown on the brochure (Room E212). The apartment has facilities for 4 people Cooker, fridge cutlery plates and cups etc.Have previously stayed at this resort (which I also enjoyed) I became concerned before leaving for this trip as I wasn't so sure given the mixed comments. I shouldn't have worried. The resort is spotless, rooms are cleaned every day and towels changed (except a Wednesday). The children's pool which had missing tiles had been fixed. The food at breakfast gave a full range of cereals, breads, sausages beans etc. The food isn't cordon bleu but there is always something for everyone. At dinner there were a few comments about the same meats being on offer i.e. pork, chicken and fish but again there was always cheeses, salads, soups etc. At the dining room you were always escorted to your table and when finished your meal the plates were swiftly removed by very efficient staff. The snack bar always had burgers, chips rolls and salad available for mid morning snacks. Although we didn't go for lunch I did receive excellent reports from those who chose a lunch over the evening meal. The barman at the snack bar is lovely A...braihim. Alexandra on reception is exceptionally helpful. You can rent pool towels for 10 Euros and a 5 Euro returnable deposit. A safe can also be rented. Wifi can be paid for from reception and there is a machine where you can purchase x days English TV cards for the TV. There is a kids club and mini disco for children and the Animation team work very hard to encourage people to participate. There is also a courtesy bus which will take you to one of the larger beaches and you book this with reception. Taking a Taxi into town will cost an average of 3 Euros. You can also walk into town which will take an average 20 - 30 minutes. There is a small bar around the corner (Monicas) which has Football on every night and quite a few guests from the resort chose to go there on an evening for a pint. The spirit measures are also very generous. There are some shops and restaurants quite near to this resort and you can book some trips with Last Minute.com either in the UK or at their office which is quite near (come out of hotel and turn first left and walk down towards Playa Bastion). The nice thing I like about this holiday was that although All Inclusive I didn't see anyone out of order through alcohol and the young Dads were just happy to be with there children in the pool etc. There a no lifts at this resort and in some parts is 3 storeys high so if you are unable to carry suitcases etc request a ground floor apartment at the time of booking and also contact the resort with your requirement. This resort is one where you may miss for a couple of years but will want to go back to at some point. Lovely for families. I would definitely go back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Apartments just 300m from the beach at Costa Teguise, Lanzarote. Ideal for family holidays full of sun, fun and sport on the fabulous Canary island. Ideal for adults and children. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , Onthebeach, Booking.com, Lastminute, LoveHolidays, Priceline, Expedia, Odigeo, TravelUp and Hotels.com so you can book your BlueBay Lanzarote reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bluebay Lanzarote Hotel Costa Teguise
- Hotetur Lanzarote Bay Costa Teguise
- Hotetur Lanzarote Bay Hotel
- BlueBay Lanzarote Costa Teguise