Great location but tired and disappointing - two big issues: plenty of swimming pools but only one supposedly heated, in fact so cold my children stayed in just a few minutes and we never ventured, Surely in the off season a properly heated pool would be essential and its one of the main reasons we booked this place. The other issue is the resort is now looking tired, our beach front apartment wa spacious but dated and the best view over the ocean was blocked by blinds that could not be opened.
Don't book the car hire at the resort - the car was old and they conned us with a part empty tank of fuel and a faulty fuel gauge.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sands Beach Resort lies on the eastern coast of Lanzarote, 15 min from the airport, facing Los Charcos Beach and with direct access to the promenade. The Resort is provided of its own beach, 13 swimming pools (7 adults and 6 paddling), restaurants, pub, supermarket, gym, health center, internet, 24h reception, parking, tennis court, entertainment, etc. The apartments are very spacious and comfortable, with safe, tv-sat, microwave, fridge and freezer, oven, dishwasher, hairdryer, etc. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Jet2Holidays , TravelUp, Agoda, Odigeo and Travel Republic (UK) so you can book your Sands Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sands Beach Resort Lanzarote/Costa Teguise
- Sands Resort Lanzarote
- Sands Beach Villas Lanzarote
- Beach Lanzarote Resort Sands
- Sands Beach Lanzarote
- Sands Beach Villas Resort
- Sands Beach Hotel Lanzarote