We have just returned from 14 nights at the Tabaiba. We are reasonably well travelled and have stayed in budget accommodation all over the world and were therefore pretty disappointed by the standard of the accommodation and customer service here.
Having read many of the positive reviews on TA we can only assume that the other travellers were housed in the front block which looked better quality. If you are considering staying here you need to be aware that there are two blocks of accommodation the back block being accessed over a road which separates the two. We were in rear block which can only be described as characterless cheap accommodation. Absolutely no atmosphere.
The apartments themselves are old and very basic. Tissue thin walls, uncomfortable bed, doors that don’t shut/lock correctly along with noisy appliances with very limited facilities for the self-caterer (e.g. no tin opener!). We also had a power outage whilst here and received absolutely no information or assistance from the reception staff and where left to fend for ourselves in the pitch black room overnight showing a complete lack of customer care. As most have commented the apartments are quite a walk from anywhere (you need a car here). Beds where changed twice in two weeks, the second time two nights before departure! They say you get what you pay for but in our experience you get better value for your money in other countries, we won’t be returning.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Tabaiba Center Apartments, refurbished in 2011 offers high level spacious apartments and studios in the residential area of Costa Teguise, a privileged area for its calm and next to the Water Park, Golf Course, Tennis & Paddle Center and one step away from the beaches. It consists of 75 apartments with unique architectural design with straight lines and circular volumes. It is well connected by offering a free shuttle to the center of Costa Teguise several times a day.It counts with services of its class such as reception, tour routes and advice on the island, snack bar, ,laundry, internet corner, etc.. As well as playground facilities and 2 outdoor pools with sundeck. Free shuttle bus to the beach / center .The one and two bedroom apartments are big and range from 70 to 105 m², equipped with a living room, large bathroom, terrace or balcony and fully equipped kitchen with fridge, microwave, 2/4 ring hob, coffee maker, kettle and toaster. In addition to a safe and television. Studios have exactly the same equipment but no separate bedroom. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, TravelUp, Odigeo, Priceline, LoveHolidays, Hotel.de, Traveltool, S.L.U., TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Tabaiba Centre Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tabaiba Centre Apartments Hotel Costa Teguise
- Tabaiba Centre Apartments Costa Teguise
- Tabaiba Centre Apartments Lanzarote/Costa Teguise