Stayed in a one bedroom apartment.It was fine for 3 adults. No issues. We were staying for 5 nights all inclusive surprising our parents and brother, sister in law and two young childern who had been here for 5 days previous. Room was fine, hotel clean and tidy. Excellent staff. Brilliant Animation team looking after the kids. Wonderful people. All inclusive not great. Good breakfast and lunch. Diner not great just repeat of lunch. Drinks all local and not great choice.
Would not do all inclusive here again, but if you have a young family it looks good value.
Would definitley recommend for families with kids from new born to about 5.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With is privileged location in Costa Teguise, the H10 Suites Lanzarote Gardens is a hotel designed for families. Renovated in 2015 in a bright style, the hotel boasts features such as the modern Family Suites, the fun Daisy Adventure Pirate ship and a family zone with a children's buffet in the Famara Restaurant. The hotel also has an extensive entertainment programme so that old and young alike are sure to have a great time ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , Onthebeach, Hotels.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Booking.com, Ebookers and Expedia so you can book your H10 Suites Lanzarote Gardens reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- h10 Lanzarote Gardens Hotel Costa Teguise
- Lanzarote Gardens
- h10 Lanzarote Gardens Costa Teguise
- H10 Suites Lanzarote Gardens Costa Teguise