We spent 10 days in this hotel for our first stay in Lanzarote. All together it was a nice stay and relaxing holiday on this canary island. Our two daughters were delighted. So the hotel was ok for a family stay but to be honest nothing really sensational or exceptional. It is in line with expectations for the price and considering the advertising we read before to get there.
The animation team was friendly. The place and location is fine. The service is also ok.
Again nothing negative to highlight. The food/beverages could maybe be improved in term of quality and diversity even if not bad already.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With is privileged location in Costa Teguise, the H10 Suites Lanzarote Gardens is a hotel designed for families. Renovated in 2015 in a bright style, the hotel boasts features such as the modern Family Suites, the fun Daisy Adventure Pirate ship and a family zone with a children's buffet in the Famara Restaurant. The hotel also has an extensive entertainment programme so that old and young alike are sure to have a great time ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , Onthebeach, H10 Hotels, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Booking.com, TravelUp, Travel Republic (UK), Priceline, Traveltool, S.L.U., HotelsClick, HRS and HotelQuickly so you can book your H10 Suites Lanzarote Gardens reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- h10 Lanzarote Gardens Hotel Costa Teguise
- Lanzarote Gardens
- h10 Lanzarote Gardens Costa Teguise
- H10 Suites Lanzarote Gardens Costa Teguise