We're just back from a 2 week stay at Lanzarote Gardens. Our kids aged 6 1/2 and 5 had a fantastic time. The animation team deserve a special mention for their enthusiasm and dedication to ensuring that kids are entertained and have as much fun as possible. The staff are so friendly and make time for everyone young and old. The animation team made kids feel special by handing our certicficates at mini club (to be collected after the kiddie disco each eveing - the kids are applauded and cheered and called onstage to collect their certificates - ours absolutely loved it!) and remembereing each childs name. There are games by the pool in the afternoon which kept the kids entertained. The evening shows are terrific - with Disney shows to entertain. If you're looking for a quiet holiday this is not necessaruily the place for you! but if you're looking for a full on kid friendly holiday I couldn't recommend this place enough.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With is privileged location in Costa Teguise, the H10 Suites Lanzarote Gardens is a hotel designed for families. Renovated in 2015 in a bright style, the hotel boasts features such as the modern Family Suites, the fun Daisy Adventure Pirate ship and a family zone with a children's buffet in the Famara Restaurant. The hotel also has an extensive entertainment programme so that old and young alike are sure to have a great time ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Onthebeach, Jet2Holidays , Travel Republic (UK), Odigeo, Booking.com, Expedia, TravelUp, Hotels.com, LateRooms, HotelQuickly, Ebookers and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your H10 Suites Lanzarote Gardens reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- h10 Lanzarote Gardens Hotel Costa Teguise
- Lanzarote Gardens
- h10 Lanzarote Gardens Costa Teguise
- H10 Suites Lanzarote Gardens Costa Teguise