Forget the other reviews just read this. I have travelled the world and apart from USA, this is certainly the best the hotel I have been at. How anybody can complain about the food is beyond me. It was excellent and those who do not enjoy it must be looking for Egg and Chips! Excellent selection and varied every day. I have seen other comments that the sun beds were past their sell by date. They may have been a little worn, but nothing major. Actually we were there on 4th July and they had over 50 new beds delivered. Fantastic hotel and very quiet resort. Great for relaxing. If you are looking for a hectic night life. this is not for you. If you want a quiet holiday, good food, great hotel. Then book away friends!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Package deals include flights from UK and accomodations for three nights minimum ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA and Travel Republic (UK) so you can book your Hotel Coronas Playa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Coronas Playa Costa Teguise
- Hotel Coronas Playa Lanzarote/Costa Teguise