Excellent service and beach side location. We booked a superior room (no larger than standard but with dressing gowns and slippers provided, sea-view etc ), well worth it for the day long sunshine and sunbeds on our balcony. We also were all-inclusive which made for a most relaxing holiday. The two pools offer one where activities take place and a quieter one. Planty of space around the hotel grounds although no grassy areas (Lanzarote has no grass outside its golf courses).
The centre of Costa Teguise is a fifteen mionute walk along a delightful promenade. Buses to Arrecife and Puerto del Carmen stop close by; car hire is inexpensive and recommended to get around the north of the island.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Package deals include flights from UK and accomodations for three nights minimum ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U. and Travel Republic (UK) so you can book your Hotel Coronas Playa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Coronas Playa Costa Teguise
- Hotel Coronas Playa Lanzarote/Costa Teguise