Just returned from our third stay at the Coronas Playa and delighted to say, we have again had a great holiday. The hotel itself, is looking weary and the outdoor areas in need of some serious tlc. The Pavilion especially, needs some serious renovation, particularly the roof and stage area. HOWEVER, it's not the packaging that counts, it's what's inside. What makes this hotel so good that guests repeatedly return, is the staff and the ambience around the hotel. The management should be extremely proud of their staff, they are so friendly. As on our previous stays, everything is well organised. Check in smooth and easy, rooms and beds comfortable. I emailed two weeks prior to our stay to ask for a room on the top floor overlooking the lower pool, and my request was granted. The restaurant as efficient, and food choice excellent. As a VERY finicky eater, I never went in and failed to have a lovely meal. The entertainement still excellent and Tony and April worked so hard with the daytime activities. I particularly admired Tony for his ability to remember people's names. He has two years at the Coronas and should be moving to a different location, but Thomsons would do well to let him stay, he is an excellent host, especially with us 'goldies'.. We would miss him. Overall, another fantastic two weeks, and we didnt' want to come home. Hopefully, we will be back in 2013.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Package deals include flights from UK and accomodations for three nights minimum ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA and Travel Republic (UK) so you can book your Hotel Coronas Playa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Coronas Playa Costa Teguise
- Hotel Coronas Playa Lanzarote/Costa Teguise