Well yes actually. I have now been in all three types of accomodation. The standard room. Which is in itself superb. The sea view suite......Fantastic..and the garden view suite...equally as good. If you are looking for a pleasant view from your room, then the Garden suite is not the place to be. But I didnt go for the view from the suite. The room was excellent. Would sleep 4 comfortably. Big bedroom and lounge/bed in the living room. Everything was spot on as usual.
The bottom pool is considered to be the "livelier" of the pools. But when I say livelier I actually mean you can hear people talking! This is where the reps hold their games/quiz etc. But if you dont want to get involved you dont have to. At this pool you have a beach bar seliing all drinks including Pizza. The upper pool, the quieter one, has the Monkey bar and a pool side bar selling drinks, burgers etc. However, I have been told that during the winter months the quieter and livelier labels swap on the pools, so check it out.
The food was as good as ever. No need to eat out. The restaraunt had a huge variety of choices. So if you are looking for a quiet holiday, with good weather, good food and entertainment if you wish. Then this is the place to be. However, leave a space for me in July 2014 as I will be back for my 4th visit!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Package deals include flights from UK and accomodations for three nights minimum ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA and Travel Republic (UK) so you can book your Hotel Coronas Playa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Coronas Playa Costa Teguise
- Hotel Coronas Playa Lanzarote/Costa Teguise