This hotel is fantastic. Located on the sea front with a lovely walk along the promenade to the centre of Costa Teguise. We slept very well each night. The rooms are very clean and there is maid service every day. The staff are also very friendly.
We went half-board and have no complaints about the food. Breakfast was very good, with a huge range of food to choose from. The same can also be said for the evening meal. Chefs are also on hand to prepare food right in front of you, mainly fish and meats.
One of the great things about this hotel is the amount of sunbeds. You could find one at any time of the day!
We didn't attend any of the evening events at the hotel as it all seemed a bit too old for us!
Overall a brilliant hotel, would definitely return here!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Package deals include flights from UK and accomodations for three nights minimum ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA so you can book your Hotel Coronas Playa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Coronas Playa Costa Teguise
- Hotel Coronas Playa Lanzarote/Costa Teguise