Just returned from Coronas Playa and I must say that it is a good hotel. The bedroom was extremely large and kept very clean and had a large balcony with table and chairs and two loungers. . Ours was cleaned by Margo who was extremely friendly and was always happy and smiling - she was great. The food was very good and plenty of choice and all the staff were cheerful and very helpful - especially Natty. Check in was quick as we were in a select room. Many guests come to this hotel at least once a year and sometimes more. We also found that the bar prices were good (as we were not all inclusive). Whilst we were there a new flat screen television was installed in our bedroom but unfortunately we could still only get news programmes and a horror station. I really cannot understand why small bars and cafes get a lot more television stations when a GOLD HOTEL cannot provide its guests with better programmes. We were lucky we went out most of the time visiting other parts of the Island.
A very good trip was with Last Minute Travel (which was just along the road from the hotel) and they took us on a full day tour of the Island including Tamanfaya which was marvellous and was so much cheaper than Thomsons prices. We also went with them to Fortuventura for another day trip and this was good as well.
The hotel could do with some updating and I would suggest that they had better seating and more of it in the reception as when it is changeover days there are not enough seats for people waiting for coaches. The seating area is quite small for a hotel of this size,
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Package deals include flights from UK and accomodations for three nights minimum ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA and Travel Republic (UK) so you can book your Hotel Coronas Playa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Coronas Playa Costa Teguise
- Hotel Coronas Playa Lanzarote/Costa Teguise