Hotel was very good, plenty of variety of food at all meal times. Have to agree with a previous review that sometimes the restaurant staff were a bit OTT.
Rooms very spacious and reception staff very helpful.
Only moan is that the entertainment was a bit "holiday camp" both daytime round the pool, and in the evening in the Pavilion. The entertainment in the Monkey Bar was far better.
Not sure whether we would make a return visit, but the area is lovely with plenty of restaurants and bars to visit.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Package deals include flights from UK and accomodations for three nights minimum ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Alpha Holidays Limited, TripOnline SA, Atrapalo and Travel Republic (UK) so you can book your Hotel Coronas Playa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Coronas Playa Costa Teguise
- Hotel Coronas Playa Lanzarote/Costa Teguise