Stayed at the Coronas Playa in May, this Hotel is not worthy of their Gold rating. The rooms are large but need refurbishing, the bed sheets did not fit the bed and were very worn. The towels felt like sandpaper, and egg yolk yellow! The restauraunt was dismal,and meal times felt a bit chaotic. but the food was edible and the staff were very good,The sunbeds and side tables were uncomfortable and dirty. Chairs in the Monkey Bar were dangerous, Passed all of our complaints on to Thomson, who replied,(Lisa Green) with a standard letter stating that most guests enjoyed their stay and were happy with the standard!!! Most of the elderly guests were repeaters.....they need to try somewhere else! Will not be returning.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Package deals include flights from UK and accomodations for three nights minimum ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA so you can book your Hotel Coronas Playa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Coronas Playa Costa Teguise
- Hotel Coronas Playa Lanzarote/Costa Teguise