We had a lovely relaxing needed break in the Beatriz Costa Teguise.
Plenty of facilities to keep all the children occupied, mini golf, volley ball, boules, table tennis etc...
Rooms were spacious, comfortable and cool.
Pool area was lovely, never felt overcrowded or busy. The salt water pool was kept immaculately clean and I found it more refreshing and relaxing than other types of pools.
AI facilities were also very good and once again having experienced many AI hotels I was surprised at how the hotel public areas were kept so clean.
The hotel is out of the centre but we enjoyed the stroll down to town was needed after indulging so much. Anyway, the taxi ride back was not expensive.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 346 Rooms - doubles and suites, all with a large terrace from which you can enjoy incredible views of the 20,000 m2 of gardens and the 2,000 m2 of saltwater swimming pools. Air conditioning, full bath, hair dryer, telephone, minibar, musical channel, satellite TV... ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TravelUp, Jet2Holidays , Expedia, Odigeo, Booking.com, HotelQuickly, TripOnline SA, LateRooms, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Hotel Beatriz Costa & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Beatriz Costa Costa Teguise
- Hotel Beatriz Costa And Spa
- Beatriz Hotel Lanzarote
- Costa Teguise
- Beatriz Costa Teguise
- Hotel Beatriz Costa & Spa Lanzarote/Costa Teguise