Having been to a few AI resorts in recent years, I was very disappointed with the Hotel Beatriz as they don't to all inclusive at all well. Is it basically full board with free local drinks and some sandwiches wrapped in clingfilm in the afternoon should you get a little hungry! Nothing else is included as you have to pay for towels, a safe in the bedroom, and if you want to use the fridge in your room, it's 3 euros a day!
The hotel is definitely not a four star and as other reviewers have said, is really in need of refurbishment with it's 1980's-90's styling. As and AI guest I felt that we were constantly interrupting the staff's day by asking for drinks and to have one bar open and one restaurant available at certain times and no food after 10.15pm in an AI resort was disappointing to say the least. The piano bar was staffed by just one person, so there was a queue up to the point where she was serving and when i went and stood at the (rotund) bar waiting to be served, she made me rejoin the queue!!
The saving grace of our week's holiday was the food in the main restaurant which was excellent. The breakfasts were superb, the lunches varied and the dinner menus were fab.
Can also recommend a visit to Bodega Marcello (overlooking the beach) in Teguise (5 euros in a cab or a 15 min walk) where you can get a proper Mojito and live (local) entertainment from one of the owners who will serenade you!
Would go back to Teguise, but next time it's the Melia Beach resort for me.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 350 Rooms - twins and junior suites, all with a large terrace from which you can enjoy incredible views of the 20,000 m2 of gardens and the 2,000 m2 of swimming pools. Air conditioning, full bath, hair dryer, telephone, minibar, music channel, satellite TV... ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, LoveHolidays, TravelUp, Onthebeach, Expedia, HotelsClick, LateRooms, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Hotel Beatriz Costa & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Beatriz Costa Costa Teguise
- Hotel Beatriz Costa And Spa
- Beatriz Hotel Lanzarote
- Costa Teguise
- Beatriz Costa Teguise
- Hotel Beatriz Costa & Spa Lanzarote/Costa Teguise