I stayed in the El Guarapo for 1 week arriving home last night.Despite the complex being spotless clean.On the day of leaving they wanted me out of my room by 8.30am even though it said 12pm on the paperwork.Also there was no where to have a shower or get changed before leaving the hotel even though there was somewhere to put suitcases if you wanted to go into town.Also most of the reception staff times are strange(It's not open 12hrs) and its closed on Saturdays yet open for 3hrs on Sunday.Most places have someone there every day.
Nice hotel but be warned.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- "El Guarapo" apartments is a beautiful complex of 50 units renovated, in Costa Teguise and a few meter from Playa Bastian, where you can relax to the maximum on your holiday. We are located in Costa Teguise, one extends Lanzarote tourist area well connected with each of the important points of the island. Enjoy our spacious 1 bedroom or our 2 and 3 bedroom apartment overlooking the sea. All fully equipped with safe, hairdryer, telephone and free Wifi. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Odigeo, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L., getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your El Guarapo Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- El Guarapo Apartments Hotel Costa Teguise
- El Guarapo Apartments Costa Teguise
- El Guarapo Apartments Lanzarote/Costa Teguise