having stayed at el guarapo, for the past 4 years ,have been a bit disappointed this time ,just got home last week ,
there are too many cats about , as people keep feeding them , ,and they tend to have a lot of flys about.
also we have allways liked these apartments , for the quietness , and allways older people , ,
but they are starting to have children there now, and they can be very loud, they were running round the dinning room , while we were trying to eat, and also could not relax at pool , as they were too loud shouting and screaming all the time.
its a shame as the apartments are nice , but I noticed there was a lot of people saying they would not come back again , if there were going to be children there
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- "El Guarapo" apartments is a beautiful complex of 50 units, in Costa Teguise and a few meter form Playa Bastian, where you can relax to the maximum on your holiday. We are located in Costa Teguise, one extends Lanzarote tourist area well connected with each of the important points of the island. Enjoy our spacious 1 bedroom overlooking garden and pool, or our 2 bedroom apartment overlooking the sea. All fully equipped with safe, hairdryer, telephone and free Wifi. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), TravelUp, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, Priceline, Booking.com, Traveltool, S.L.U., Hotel.de, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your El Guarapo Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- El Guarapo Apartments Hotel Costa Teguise
- El Guarapo Apartments Costa Teguise
- El Guarapo Apartments Lanzarote/Costa Teguise