We found the apartments clean, spacious and well equipped in beautiful surroundings set away from the noise of the main centre. Really good value for money too (it was one of the cheaper options in Costa Teguise). The only small annoyance is that no one told us the reception would be closed on Saturday (the day we arrived). A little advance warning would have been nice, even if it meant we would've made sure to have change handy to call the out of hours office number. As it stood, we used a cell phone (pretty pricey call being a UK sim card) and we managed to get hold of someone who gave us instructions on how to get in.. Once we were in and settled, everything else was great! We were in a ground floor apartment, well furnished with cooking utensils. We also really liked the receptionist (Hannah we think?) who was friendly and made us feel at home.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- "El Guarapo" apartments is a beautiful complex of 50 units, in Costa Teguise and a few meter form Playa Bastian, where you can relax to the maximum on your holiday. We are located in Costa Teguise, one extends Lanzarote tourist area well connected with each of the important points of the island. Enjoy our spacious 1 bedroom overlooking garden and pool, or our 2 bedroom apartment overlooking the sea. All fully equipped with safe, hairdryer, telephone and free Wifi. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Odigeo, Booking.com, Priceline, TravelUp, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, Hotel.de and Cancelon so you can book your El Guarapo Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- El Guarapo Apartments Hotel Costa Teguise
- El Guarapo Apartments Costa Teguise
- El Guarapo Apartments Lanzarote/Costa Teguise