I stayed here for a week July 4th - 11th 2014. Having been back home a couple of days, my memory is quite fresh of my feelings toward the apartment complex.
Beautifully clean and tranquil. The staff are incredibly helpful, and genuinely work to make your stay a pleasant one.
My apartment was number 9 and well furnished with all i could possibly need for my stay. Comfortable lounge, kitchen dining area was more than ample size and well stocked with filter coffee jug, toaster and microwave, as well as two hob rings.
The bathroom was spotlessly clean, with loads of towels! Bath and shower, toilet and bidet and sink with large mirror and socket for shaver and a hairdryer,very spacious and well ventilated .
I had a twin bed room, but just pushed the beds together to make a huge double bed..bedroom was large with wardrobe and draws . (the wardrobe was a bit musty smelling so i didnt use it)
I had a veranda/patio at the front, felt private as there are bushes to obscure any views from people that may walk by..very well designed actually, and the bushes were flowering ones, giving a gorgeous scent on the breeze.
My apartment was cleaned twice during my stay, more than enough to my mind.
If you arrive after reception has closed, you can gain access through the gate to the left of the front of the property (just behind the telephone booth)
Quickest way to the shops and sandy beach is, if you walk out of reception turn left and walk about fifty paces youll see a walkway by a bin...just follow it all the way down and youll see the large Spa shop and a crossings that lead to all the shops bars restaurants and the sandy picture perfect beach. (if you carry on straight down the road El Guarapo is on and turn right past the large cafe at the bottom youll be at the rocky beach)
The pool cafe is well priced, and meals are served there too as well as breakfast, there isnt actually any need to go anywhere else, the prices are that good,and staff that fabulous.
Even the wifi is perfect and i used it often to communicate with my son who works on the island and i used it to Skype home , im a bit of a gadget queen so wifi is VERY important to me .I really cant fault the place and would stay there again in a heartbeat.
Perfectly positioned apartments, very well maintained and an absolute pleasure to stay there.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- "El Guarapo" apartments is a beautiful complex of 50 units, in Costa Teguise and a few meter form Playa Bastian, where you can relax to the maximum on your holiday. We are located in Costa Teguise, one extends Lanzarote tourist area well connected with each of the important points of the island. Enjoy our spacious 1 bedroom overlooking garden and pool, or our 2 bedroom apartment overlooking the sea. All fully equipped with safe, hairdryer, telephone and free Wifi. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Odigeo, TravelUp, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your El Guarapo Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- El Guarapo Apartments Hotel Costa Teguise
- El Guarapo Apartments Costa Teguise
- El Guarapo Apartments Lanzarote/Costa Teguise