We were there 3-10 November 2013. I do recommend room 205 in building E1. We had the pleasure to have sun shining on our balcony from 8:30 to 17:00 every day plus the view over the ocean including Arrecife port. Staff was friendly. Room was cleaned 4 times during the week. The apartment had small fridge, microwave, toaster and kettle. We had big living area, bathroom and bedroom so a lot of room. Every day they had a buffet so everyone could find something nice. Everything was just few meters away, shops, pubs, car rental, beach.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on seafront, next to the beach Jablillo and a few steps from the beach of Las Cucharas. We are an ideal family resort with 139 apartments and 35 wonderful new Junior Suites. At Galeón Playa, you will enjoy our pool, restaurant, children´s club and other attractions for adults and children. Visit us and enjoy your holidays in Lanzarote with sea views. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Jet2Holidays , Onthebeach, Hotels.com, Priceline, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Hotel.de, Traveltool, S.L.U., HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Apartamentos Galeon Playa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Apartamentos Galeon Playa Hotel Costa Teguise
- Apartamentos Galeon Playa Costa Teguise
- Galeon Playa Lanzarote
- Apartamentos Galeon Playa Lanzarote/Costa Teguise