Stayed here from 12 to 15 june, weather was fantastic, staff were ok. hotel in perfect place we stayed in block e10 ground floor with pool right outside our room. Rooms was clean and basic but a bit tatty door handles on bedroom falling of and wardrobe doors a bit worn but overall not a bad hotel, didnt eat in hotel so cant comment on that ,the only down fall is no air con and it gets very hot in the rooms at night my husband had to put bed on balcony to sleep at night, you get what you pay for and for the price it was worth it, would go back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on seafront, next to the beach Jablillo and a few steps from the beach of Las Cucharas. We are an ideal family resort with 139 apartments and 35 wonderful new Junior Suites. At Galeón Playa, you will enjoy our pool, restaurant, children´s club and other attractions for adults and children. Visit us and enjoy your holidays in Lanzarote with sea views. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , Booking.com, Onthebeach, Priceline, Hotels.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Hotel.de, Traveltool, S.L.U., HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Apartamentos Galeon Playa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Apartamentos Galeon Playa Hotel Costa Teguise
- Apartamentos Galeon Playa Costa Teguise
- Galeon Playa Lanzarote
- Apartamentos Galeon Playa Lanzarote/Costa Teguise