Back again,different appartment this time.Yes it's very tired and needs updating,but if they do you will have to pay more. At the end of the day,all i want is a clean bed,which is what i got. The staff are lovely nothing is to much trouble...Your opposite beach,trie couple of meals at hotel,not a big choice,but very nice enough for us..It's a safe place to stay lovely walks, cheap to eat out.supermarkets are so clean lovely staff again,go to big spar,litre of wine on offer for 84cents,cheaper than water...Asian next to chemist eat as much as you want for 5.95 euros lovely staff food good.i could go on for ages so i won't bore you any more,but we love it there so give it a try ....
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on seafront, between the white sands of beach of beaches Jablillo and Las Cucharas, fully equipped with terrace or balcony and built in the traditional style of Lanzarote. 175 Apartments with a modern decor inside. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , Booking.com, Hotelopia, Travel Republic (UK), Odigeo, Priceline and Onthebeach so you can book your Apartamentos Galeon Playa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Apartamentos Galeon Playa Hotel Costa Teguise
- Apartamentos Galeon Playa Costa Teguise
- Galeon Playa Lanzarote
- Apartamentos Galeon Playa Lanzarote/Costa Teguise