First of all on arriving at the hotel we were dissapointed to find that we was given a 1st floor apartment. When booking was for a family with a small child and a 6 month old baby in a block with no lift. We were then told by reception that we would have to come back the next day, but the next day they told us the only rooms they had left were next to hotel intertainment. So we decided to stay put. This was the only niggle we had about the galeon, rooms were clean which I was pleased about as I have OCD just could do with a little 60 MINUTE MAKE OVER. The pool was wet as to be expected but we all had great fun in it. Could of done with more sun beds as people are like voultures waiting for them to be unlocked at 10am. And I was 1 of them waiting to pounce with our towles. Was no shaded erea around the pool.. the hotel bar staff extremley freindly and polite and lots of fun made us feel very welcome. Over all was a fantastic family holiday will defentley be returning next year as costa teguise is a beutiful place to visit well recemended.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on seafront, between the white sands of beach of beaches Jablillo and Las Cucharas, fully equipped with terrace or balcony and built in the traditional style of Lanzarote. 175 Apartments with a modern decor inside. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Onthebeach, Jet2Holidays , Hotels.com, Odigeo, Travel Republic (UK), Priceline, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Hotel.de, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your Apartamentos Galeon Playa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Apartamentos Galeon Playa Hotel Costa Teguise
- Apartamentos Galeon Playa Costa Teguise
- Galeon Playa Lanzarote
- Apartamentos Galeon Playa Lanzarote/Costa Teguise