We went here in June and enjoyed it so much we are going back the beginning of September. Rooms were very comfortable and spacious. We were in room 310 which had a pool view out of bedroom window, and a sea view on the balcony. We only went bed and breakfast, so can't comment on the meals but the breakfast was fab with plenty to choose from. You really are in the centre of everything with this hotel. Plus it's only a 15 minute transfer.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on seafront, between the white sands of beach of beaches Jablillo and Las Cucharas, fully equipped with terrace or balcony and built in the traditional style of Lanzarote. 175 Apartments with a modern decor inside. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , Booking.com, Onthebeach, Hotelopia, Travel Republic (UK), Priceline, Odigeo, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Hotel.de, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your Apartamentos Galeon Playa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Apartamentos Galeon Playa Hotel Costa Teguise
- Apartamentos Galeon Playa Costa Teguise
- Galeon Playa Lanzarote
- Apartamentos Galeon Playa Lanzarote/Costa Teguise