We stayed at the hotel during half term in Feb. It was a last minute booking and we got an all inclusive package for a very reasonable rate.
The rooms are tired but reasonable for the price. We stayed in room 208 which had a balcony over looking the smaller pool. As other people have mentioned, you can hear the music/terrible karaoke from the local bars on an evening till around 4am. If you are a light sleeper, I would recommend a room near the sea.
The hotel serves food from a buffet for breakfast, lunch and dinner. The food was ok but nothing special and was a bit repetitive. Again for the cost I can't complain. There are a couple of very nice restaurants locally which I would recommend you try out.
All inclusive drinks are served all day until 10pm when the bar is cash only. The draft lager was San Miguel and the house wines were pretty decent. Sometimes it could take a while to get served at the bar as the staff seemed to overworked, the same person would be covering the restaurant and the bar.
Although we had an all inclusive package we still had to pay for the safe and access to the TV. Safe was 20 euros and TV was about the same for a week.
Although I probably wouldn't return to this hotel, I do feel that for the amount we paid it was satisfactory.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Blue Sea Costa Teguise Beach is located in a privileged area of Costa Teguise, on the seafront, just off the beach surrounded by gardens, parks and close to the best shopping and facilities area. Costa Teguise is one of the main tourist areas of the island. It is a beautiful city that offers numerous sporting activities with golf course located between the volcanoes and the sea. The destination is also well known for its great beaches and water park. All the apartments are equipped with bathroom, balcony / terrace, equipped kitchen, safe, satellite TV. To make your stay as pleasant as possible, Blue Sea Costa Teguise Beach has an outdoor pool , sun terrace and pool bar. We also provide customers with the All Inclusive system , free bus service to the beaches and shopping centers. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, LoveHolidays, Onthebeach, TravelUp, Odigeo, Travel Republic (UK) and Hotels.com so you can book your Blue Sea Costa Teguise Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aparthotel Blue Sea Costa Teguise Beach Hotel Costa Teguise
- Punta Jablillo Costa Teguise
- Punta Jablillo Hotel Costa Teguise
- Blue Sea Costa Teguise Beach Lanzarote