Myself and my 13 year old boy stayed here for a 4 night break over half term. All inclusive.. Paid £506.
Nice and close to a sandy beach with a stone build breakwater so good for swimming and snorkelling etc.. Take the crusty bread ends from the restaurant to attract the fish.. Good fun.
Our room was clean and tidy although we did upgrade from a ground floor room around the back to a top floor room at the front with sea views etc at about 40 euros extra. 3 other people I talked to had done the same so I wonder if this is a trick they used to get a bit more money out of us ?.
The restaurant had a very nice open feel to it and was very clean, the food was very repetitive but that said it was always hot and there was a decent enough selection.. The red wine was not great but the white was nice.. The main pool bar was ok and if you were staying around bar to drink you could get pint glasses sometimes and the lager was nice enough..it said 'San Miguel' on the pump but I'm no expert on wether it was or not.. There was a guy by the chill out area serving cocktails at 4 euros each which was a nice little touch, ok an extra expense but still the ones I tried were very good..
The pools were cleaned everyday but not heated, therefor braver souls could enjoy them but not for long periods as they were a little cold still. There was a kiddies pool,again not heated.
The staff in General were very friendly and helpful and always had time to say 'olla'.
The reasons this hotel would not get a higher rating from me is due to just a few things..
The bars stop serving all inclusive drinks at 10pm so you have to pay after this time. I'd have expected at least another hour..
There are two chill out areas, both with rattan chairs and sofas ect.. The one for 'us' is quite far from the pool bar but another is closer, but get this..it's reserved for 'Germans' only ! Something I find absolutely appalling in this day and age..
All in all we had a great time and the surrounding area is bustling in the evenings but not rowdy, just little tapas bars etc and singers in the square etc.. I'd not hesitate to return here but I'd reserve a set room (we were in 336) to be sure of a sea view, but also it was a twin room with single beds..and I'm not sure if doubles were available..
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Blue Sea Costa Teguise Beach is located in a privileged area of Costa Teguise, on the seafront, just off the beach surrounded by gardens, parks and close to the best shopping and facilities area. Costa Teguise is one of the main tourist areas of the island. It is a beautiful city that offers numerous sporting activities with golf course located between the volcanoes and the sea. The destination is also well known for its great beaches and water park. All the apartments are equipped with bathroom, balcony / terrace, equipped kitchen, safe, satellite TV. To make your stay as pleasant as possible, Blue Sea Costa Teguise Beach has an outdoor pool , sun terrace and pool bar. We also provide customers with the All Inclusive system , free bus service to the beaches and shopping centers. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Onthebeach, Hotels.com, Priceline, LoveHolidays, Travel Republic (UK), TravelUp, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Hotel.de, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Blue Sea Costa Teguise Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aparthotel Blue Sea Costa Teguise Beach Hotel Costa Teguise
- Punta Jablillo Costa Teguise
- Punta Jablillo Hotel Costa Teguise
- Blue Sea Costa Teguise Beach Lanzarote