We stayed here for 15 nights and after reading the reviews we found it much better than expected. The pool area was nice, they got new sun loungers during our stay which were good and the pool was always clean, maybe a bit cold at times! The rooms are clean, the cleaner comes every 2 days and changes towels, we were all inclusive but our room had a kitchen anyway. The views at the hotel are lovely and the beach is a 2 minute walk away. The food was not great and if I were to go again I would go self catering, it was just very repetitive and dull after a couple of nights. However the local restaurants are very cheap and good value for money, we ate at the local Chinese buffet 3 times during our stay! The all inclusive drinks last until 10pm but sometimes it can be hard to get served as the staff are so busy, but they are always polite and helpful. Some of the reviews complain about the plastic cups but to be honest I don't see why that is a problem, the drink tastes the same! The local bars are good if you want to go out after the bar at the hotel closes, Saxos and Dreams across the road are quite lively and cheap drinks. The best part of our holiday was the people we met there and two of those were the entertainment staff at the hotel- Dionnik and Danielle, they really made our holiday and even after they had finished work they would be out in the evenings and made sure we were having a good time. At the hotel they do different activities every day, pool, darts, pistol shooting etc and if you are lucky and win you get one of their prized diplomas! Our holiday would not have been the same without them so a massive thank you to you both my liefje's!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Blue Sea Costa Teguise Beach is located in a privileged area of Costa Teguise, on the seafront, just off the beach surrounded by gardens, parks and close to the best shopping and facilities area. Costa Teguise is one of the main tourist areas of the island. It is a beautiful city that offers numerous sporting activities with golf course located between the volcanoes and the sea. The destination is also well known for its great beaches and water park. All the apartments are equipped with bathroom, balcony / terrace, equipped kitchen, safe, satellite TV. To make your stay as pleasant as possible, Blue Sea Costa Teguise Beach has an outdoor pool , sun terrace and pool bar. We also provide customers with the All Inclusive system , free bus service to the beaches and shopping centers. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, Onthebeach, Booking.com, TravelUp, Odigeo, LoveHolidays, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Blue Sea Costa Teguise Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aparthotel Blue Sea Costa Teguise Beach Hotel Costa Teguise
- Punta Jablillo Costa Teguise
- Punta Jablillo Hotel Costa Teguise
- Blue Sea Costa Teguise Beach Lanzarote