Just spent a week at the Celeste with my Family and we had a great holiday but as many people have said the apartments could do with a upgrade.We stayed in the family block(block 2)2nd floor room 210 great size, good balcony beds are not to good but they are not to good anywhere in spain or Canaries.....Reception staff fantastic and very helpful...cleaners friendly but most of all the location and as a base it is a fantastic place.....great bars just outside Motowns, The Highlander to name 2 ,good beers at €2euros a pint good british good at a great price.....50 metres from the beach.All in all like I said in my title basic but good value for money.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This property is 3 minutes walk from the beach. Enjoy the year-round sunshine of Lanzarote with a stay in these charming, traditional-style apartments, set just 80 m from the famous beaches of Costa Teguise. Self-catering apartments feature a 32-inch flat-screen TV with free international channels. All offer well-equipped kitchenettes and their own sun terraces. Some offer views of the sea. The whitewashed buildings of Apartments Celeste are located 3 minutes´ walk from the sandy beach of Las Cucharas, on Lanzarote’s well-known Costa Teguise. You will find a great selection of bars and restaurants within 30 m of the apartments. Costa Teguise Golf Club is 5 minutes by car and Lanzarote Airport is 14 km away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , Travel Republic (UK), LoveHolidays, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Celeste Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Celeste Apartments Costa Teguise
- Celeste Apartments Hotel Costa Teguise
- Celeste Apartments Lanzarote/Costa Teguise