We have only returned from the Club Siroco apartments yesterday, and this is the first time after 24 years of going to Lanzarote for our holidays, it has been a pleasure to leave these apartments behind!
We booked through Thomas Cook Flexitrips, as we were arriving after midnight, we emailed the apartments before arrival to let them know that we had 2 parties coming (a family and grandparents), we had requested high floor rooms away from the disco and bar, we received an email back from Clara saying this was ok and this had been added to our booking, this was probably our first mistake.
On arrival we were given our room No:125 which happened to be a ground floor room next to the disco, on entering we found the children were required to sleep in the living room on a fold up children's bed, this would have been ok if the balcony door could be locked. The balcony opened out onto the back of the apartments, which seemed to overlook nothing but waste ground.
We returned back to reception with our Thomas Cook invoice as we had actually paid over £100 for a room upgrade for a pool view room. Eventually at nearly 2:30am we were allocated another room No:203, the lock on the balcony was not much better, but as it was on the second floor we decided it would do.
In our 10 night holiday the boiler in the living room broke down 3 times and Pedro the technician came to fix it, we had daily flooding from the boiler in which the cleaning lady supplied extra towels for us to mop the water up with. On leaving we were told the problem is now fixed, but it isn't. My son had a bath and when removing the plug, the whole plug hole came away from the bath, Pedro to the rescue again. Cleaning lady put clean towels in the bathroom and the towel rail fell off the sink, not fixed when we left.
We were self catering, but the whole complex is very much catered for the all inclusive guests, who during our time here were very inconsiderate to all the rest of us. The bar was still open at gone midnight on most nights and room 203 is above the bar, the noise at 12:30pm is so loud from the shouting its unbelievable. We appreciate you are on holiday, but give it a rest at some time, some of us like to sit on our balcony in the evening, but you can't here.
The swimming pool is also being wrecked by the all inclusive usage with people using plastic cups and ice cream pots in the pool to throw water at each other. My kids went in a few times and found socks and shoes in the pool too.
Other reviews have said about children running around the complex, there was a young lady a few days with younger children doing activities, but the only evening entertainment that has been shown was a couple with a snake and lizard in the bar. Adults start to sit outside the bar around 6pm with their all inclusive drinks and that's were they stay until the bar closes, so this is why the kids run riot around the complex, and the staff have to chase after them all the time. On many occasions the reception staff were behind the apartments herding up the children getting them back to the adults as they were climbing over the serenity walls.
We actually made the most of our holiday by going out all day and most nights, we thankfully always have a car when visiting Lanzarote.
The staff are trying their best, but we certainly won't be returning to these apartments.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel Club Sirocco is 3 start Hotel for adults over 18 years old. Club Sirocco consists of 172 apartments spread over 2 areas, the SIROCO AREA and the SERENITY AREA, both areas share the reception, restaurant and disco bar. The SIROCO AREA has 94 apartments, 88 one bedroom standard apartments and 6 of 2 bedroom apartments. All standard apartments (in Siroco and serenity areas) have:• Safe.• Direct telephone line.• bathroom.• T.V. satellite• Electric stove with two burners, toaster, microwave, refrigerator and crockery corresponding supplements.• Hot water (50 liter flasks individual)• Non-smoking apartments on request.The apartments have a spacious lounge which opens the possibility of accommodation in sofa bed for the 3rd person in the case of one-bedroom apartments and 5th person in the case of two-bedroom apartments. The SERENITY AREA, for adults only, has 78 apartments and 28 apartments with 1 bedroom Standard, 8 Standard 2 bedroom apartments, 34 apartments 1 bedroom Premium and Premium 8 apartments of 2 bedrooms, all arranged in blocks of two floors with views of the area pool.Premium apartments have been renovated completely renovated in 2012 PREMIUM apartments have:• Safe with laptop size• Direct telephone line.• bathroom and spacious 1,800 dryer wat• T.V. 32-inch LCD satellite TV free• Electric cooker hob with two burners, toaster, microwave, refrigerator and crockery corresponding supplementary par 3 or 5 people.• Terrace balcony overlooking the pool• Choice of pillows• Apartments and WIFI in public areas (with charge)The apartments have a spacious lounge which opens the possibility of accommodation in sofa bed for the 3rd person in the case of one-bedroom apartments and 5th person in the case of two-bedroom apartments. FACILITIES AND SERVICES• Large lobby with 24-hour switchboard, currency exchange, car rental, and attention to all kinds of requests from clients in multiple languages.• Porter• Internet and WiFi access in reception and pool bar and rooms (with charge)• Buffet Restaurant• Disco bar• Pool Bar• 1 outdoor pool in SIroco Area and 1 pool in the SERENITY area• Solarium and recreational areas with sunbeds and umbrellas free• Laundry and Laundry service• Vending machines• Massage service• Complimentary rooms with shower • Cleaning of apartments 4 times a week, change of towels 2 times per weekand linen change 1 per week.SPORTS FACILITIES At HOTEL:• Tennis court• • Minigolf• Bicycle Rental OUTSIDE HOTEL: Golf Practice 500m (with school and rental) of:• Windsurfing• Surf• Diving• Kayak• Cycling• Trekking and multisportA 2 km Golf course of 18 holesA 2 km AguaparkA 2 km Zone PaintballA 1 km Sports center with sauna, jacuzzi, indoor pool and gymA 1 km Spa and beauty treatmentsA 15 km KartingA 20 km Riding practical possibility ANIMATION (seasonal)• 4 nights a week live shows. (Dancing Class, Magic show, Flamenco show, Snakes, Brazilian, Exotic birds, Live Musicetc..)• Animation and sports activities• Waterpolo• Petanque• Minigolf• Aerobics and Stretching• Darts and rifle shooting• Bingo• Karaoke ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , LoveHolidays, Hotels.com, Expedia, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, HotelsClick and Evoline ltd so you can book your Hotel Club Siroco reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Apartments Club Siroco Hotel Costa Teguise
- Apartments Hotel Siroco
- Apartments Hotel Costa Teguise
- Club Siroco Lanzarote
- Siroco Club
- Siroco Lanzarote
- Hotel Club Siroco Lanzarote/Costa Teguise