We had just four nights here at the end of January on a B&B basis. Although accomodation is a little dated and, particularly outside in need of a little tender loving care (a new lick of green floor paint would go a long way), it was great value and clean.
We had requested a quiet room and got just that in the area designated Sciroco 2. The pools looked great but we didn't have chance to use them. The breakfasts offered a good range and the food was good quality - no complaints.
Although there were basic kitchen facilities in the accomodation - Twin electric hob rings, microwave, toaster and kettle, we mainly ate out. You can get a sandwich and large beer for about £4 each - Loads of restaurants for evening meal with prices from £5 per head to.... well... what do you want to pay.
The location is 10-15 mins walk out of the centre of Costa Teguise - and suited us well.
Island Grand Tours are available at 45 Euros per head inc. lunch and wine. Book direct with Customer Experience or Last Minute Travel, both have several offices close by. The tour was superb, taking in most of the islands major draws. Be prepared for a full day though... picked up at 8:50am, dropped off at 6:30pm.
Don't miss the Teguise Market, every Sunday... it was superb and large!!!
Tips: Book airport transfer direct - 10 Euros for up to 4 people travelling - Same at hotel desk was 15 Euros.
Taxi transfer from airport took 20 minutes and cost 20 Euros.
We knew that we had taken a risk with weather at the end of Jan / beginning of Feb - we had two days of cloud / sun. One rainy day ( while on tour) but rain stopped when we got out of coach! And one day of gorgeous sun. The wind seemed pretty constant and you felt comfortable even in full sun - but beware... use sun cream --- it may not feel it but it's strong!
Evenings can be cool... long sleaves and trousers... but it was a lovely break and a great location for a little winter sun!
We would go again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel Club Sirocco is 3 start Hotel for adults over 18 years old. Club Sirocco consists of 172 apartments spread over 2 areas, the SIROCO AREA and the SERENITY AREA, both areas share the reception, restaurant and disco bar. The SIROCO AREA has 94 apartments, 88 one bedroom standard apartments and 6 of 2 bedroom apartments. All standard apartments (in Siroco and serenity areas) have:• Safe.• Direct telephone line.• bathroom.• T.V. satellite• Electric stove with two burners, toaster, microwave, refrigerator and crockery corresponding supplements.• Hot water (50 liter flasks individual)• Non-smoking apartments on request.The apartments have a spacious lounge which opens the possibility of accommodation in sofa bed for the 3rd person in the case of one-bedroom apartments and 5th person in the case of two-bedroom apartments. The SERENITY AREA, for adults only, has 78 apartments and 28 apartments with 1 bedroom Standard, 8 Standard 2 bedroom apartments, 34 apartments 1 bedroom Premium and Premium 8 apartments of 2 bedrooms, all arranged in blocks of two floors with views of the area pool.Premium apartments have been renovated completely renovated in 2012 PREMIUM apartments have:• Safe with laptop size• Direct telephone line.• bathroom and spacious 1,800 dryer wat• T.V. 32-inch LCD satellite TV free• Electric cooker hob with two burners, toaster, microwave, refrigerator and crockery corresponding supplementary par 3 or 5 people.• Terrace balcony overlooking the pool• Choice of pillows• Apartments and WIFI in public areas (with charge)The apartments have a spacious lounge which opens the possibility of accommodation in sofa bed for the 3rd person in the case of one-bedroom apartments and 5th person in the case of two-bedroom apartments. FACILITIES AND SERVICES• Large lobby with 24-hour switchboard, currency exchange, car rental, and attention to all kinds of requests from clients in multiple languages.• Porter• Internet and WiFi access in reception and pool bar and rooms (with charge)• Buffet Restaurant• Disco bar• Pool Bar• 1 outdoor pool in SIroco Area and 1 pool in the SERENITY area• Solarium and recreational areas with sunbeds and umbrellas free• Laundry and Laundry service• Vending machines• Massage service• Complimentary rooms with shower • Cleaning of apartments 4 times a week, change of towels 2 times per weekand linen change 1 per week.SPORTS FACILITIES At HOTEL:• Tennis court• • Minigolf• Bicycle Rental OUTSIDE HOTEL: Golf Practice 500m (with school and rental) of:• Windsurfing• Surf• Diving• Kayak• Cycling• Trekking and multisportA 2 km Golf course of 18 holesA 2 km AguaparkA 2 km Zone PaintballA 1 km Sports center with sauna, jacuzzi, indoor pool and gymA 1 km Spa and beauty treatmentsA 15 km KartingA 20 km Riding practical possibility ANIMATION (seasonal)• 4 nights a week live shows. (Dancing Class, Magic show, Flamenco show, Snakes, Brazilian, Exotic birds, Live Musicetc..)• Animation and sports activities• Waterpolo• Petanque• Minigolf• Aerobics and Stretching• Darts and rifle shooting• Bingo• Karaoke ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , Travel Republic (UK), LoveHolidays, TravelUp, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Hotel Club Siroco reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Apartments Club Siroco Hotel Costa Teguise
- Apartments Hotel Siroco
- Apartments Hotel Costa Teguise
- Club Siroco Lanzarote
- Siroco Club
- Siroco Lanzarote
- Hotel Club Siroco Lanzarote/Costa Teguise