Just back from a "Winter" holiday at this Hotel, first week January. (Weather was perfect). A very good hotel which is away from the hustle and bustle of the resort centre, Costa Teguise. Fairly quiet location although a little bit of traffic noise, which was not intrusive. The suite we had (Junior suite) was fantastic, very spacious and well laid out - like a self contained one bedroom apartment. Request one on the upper level (2nd floor) if you can, the views are excellent.
The staff were brilliant. Nothing was too much trouble, whether it was Reception (all multi-lingual), Restaurant or Cleaning - all this really makes your holiday special.
The food was very good quality and plentiful but I would advise against going full-board. This is the first Euro holiday at which I haven't suffered some form of food poisoning, which says a lot about the hotel hygiene which was excellent. Breakfast was the best meal of the day, lunch and dinner were a bit too similar/repetitive. The "waiter/customer ratio" is not the best but you don't notice it as they all fly around the restaurant like they are skates!.
There are any number of good priced eateries on the Resort and the atmosphere around there is very good. Beer/wine is dirt cheap and fair quality.
The facilities at the Hotel are good but you have to pay each time to use the indoor pool/spa/gymnasium.
Recommend the hotel if you like walking a bit. Plenty of shops within 1Km and the main resort/beach is 2Km away but it's worth the walk, we did it every morning - fabulous seafront and great shops/restaurants/cafes. Sunrise very spectacular every morning.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Vitalclass Lanzarote is a newly remodeled and retrofitted Resort with the latest technology, is fully oriented Sport, Health, Beauty and Wellness. It is unique in the island, offers the possibility to prepare for competitions both high performance and subsequent recovery or simply to enjoy a different vacation. The location is unbeatable, as good weather prevails throughout the year.In addition, Vitalclass Lanzarote has aspring climate all year round, that becomes a big advantage against other destinations. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , TravelUp, Idiso Digital, LoveHolidays, Booking.com, Onthebeach, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Vitalclass Lanzarote Sport & Wellness Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Vitalclass Lanzarote Sport And Wellnes Resort
- Vitalclass Lanzarote Sport & Wellnes Hotel Costa Teguise
- Las Marinas Hotel
- Las Marinas Club Resort Lanzarote
- Marinas Club Lanzarote
- Vitalclass Lanzarote Sport & Wellness Resort Costa Teguise