I took my daughter here age 10, nothing for her to do unless I wanted to pay extra for her to use the indoor pool from 11am to 3pm for 6 euros £6 per day, and 12 euros £12 for adult. The outdoor pool freezing. my trip 4th april to 11th april could have honestly went home after 4 days.
Accommodation was okay but the bathroom stunk of wee by the toilet I did make a list of things that needed doing and I did get some air freshener. kitchen facilities one casserole pot and few crockery, toaster and small kettle. No welcome pack of tea or coffee which would be welcome after a long journey, We were half board. But got fed up with the boring food and by Tuesday ate out in the evening. Do not buy anything from the outside snack bar as the ice-creams and lollies were refrozen as we were offered a calypso lolly and it was watery I told the waiter that the freezer had gone off during the night he said I understand English good but I don't understand you. In the restaurant even if you are half board or all inclusive you are expected to pay for all drinks included water. when we took in our own water the head waiter very rudely said I don't expect to see that in here again. I would never ever recommend this hotel it looks nice on arrival but its not, it has put me off half board. Never 4 star 2 at the most for service in the restaurant. cleaning 3 star. It needs an under cover accessor to come here with there children and then make a true assessment on this place.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Vitalclass Lanzarote is a newly remodeled and retrofitted Resort with the latest technology, is fully oriented Sport, Health, Beauty and Wellness. It is unique in the island, offers the possibility to prepare for competitions both high performance and subsequent recovery or simply to enjoy a different vacation. The location is unbeatable, as good weather prevails throughout the year.In addition, Vitalclass Lanzarote has aspring climate all year round, that becomes a big advantage against other destinations. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Jet2Holidays , LoveHolidays, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Onthebeach, TravelUp, 5viajes2012 S.L., TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Vitalclass Lanzarote Sport & Wellness Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Vitalclass Lanzarote Sport & Wellnes Hotel Costa Teguise
- Vitalclass Lanzarote Sport And Wellnes Resort
- Las Marinas Hotel
- Las Marinas Club Resort Lanzarote
- Marinas Club Lanzarote
- Vitalclass Lanzarote Sport & Wellness Resort Costa Teguise