Vitalclass Lanzarote Sport & Wellness Resort
HD Beach Resort(Costa Teguise)
US$428
Occidental Lanzarote Mar(Costa Teguise)
US$199
US$138
US$84
US$81
  • Pool
Los Zocos Club Resort(Costa Teguise)
US$134
US$130
  • Restaurant
Occidental Lanzarote Playa(Costa Teguise)
US$190
1,221 results
All reviewsmassage chairindoor poolvital classseparate kitchenjunior suitedisco bardvd playerspa facilitiesmemory foamsteam roomreception staffsky newsnearest supermarketfresh meatpower showersitting roomhalf board
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 30 May 2014

I stayed here a few weeks ago from 7th to 13th and May and had a fabulous week...wouldn't hesitate to come back. My friend and I flew from Bournemouth and it was a hassle free transfer to the hotel. We knew it was slightly out of the resort centre, about 15 - 20 mins walk along the beach front to the centre of Costa Teguise and about 3 euros back in a taxi !

We pretty much had the hotel to ourselves for the week, it was massively under occupied due to being early in the season, but this was an absolute bonus...if you could have hired a hotel for your own exclusive use then that's what we did...for an absolute bargain price.

Food was fine, enjoyed the theme nights particularly the mexican, the pasta cooked to order was lovely, something different every night. Our day's were spent by the pool, sipping Cava which was included in the all inclusive package much to our delight.

The staff went out of their way serve us, in particular Marieme who was an absolute delight, she made our holiday really. Loved the cocktails in the bar, a different one every night which was also included in the all inc....

We booked a junior suite but to be honest, we didn;t really need such a huge room, could have made do with a standard room and probably would have been upgraded anyway. Room was cleaned every day, my only complaint was a smell coming from the kitchen sink but to be honest, we were barely in the room so it didn't matter.

Don't come here if you want noisy, brit style holidays surrounded by loads of kids, it's not that type of hotel...go down the road to Costa Teguise for more action. This hotel is about chilling out in the sunshine, and that's exactly what we did.

For what we paid, it was an absolute bargain, and wouldn't hesitate to return.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends
5  Thank Kimberlea66
Vitalclass, Director General at Vitalclass Lanzarote Sport & Wellness Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 2 June 2014

Dear "Kimberlea66",

Thank you very much for trusting Vitalclass Lanzarote for your recent holidays on the island.

We are truly pleased to read that you had a fabolous week among us. Thank you very much for your nice comments about our staff, in particular about Marieme. I will be glad to share your comments with her, I am sure she will be happy to read that she helped to make your holiday enjoyable.

We will be missing you until your next stay, we hope to have you back in Vitalclass very soon!

Yours sincerely,

Reviewed 30 May 2014

Wasn't expecting too much , considering how cheap the holiday was, flew Norwegian airways, which was good, no hassles, good seats. The weather isn't great in Lanzarote at the moment, very cloudy and windy. As the hotel has access to a great health and sports club, plenty to do. The food at the hotel is very good, fresh cooked fish , meat, salads, plenty of choice.Very friendly staff , nice apartments. Returned feeling very relaxed , would definitely recommend for a short relaxing break.

Room Tip: 2110 has a great balcony for sheltered sun bathing
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Beattie D

Dear "Beattie D",

Many thanks for having trusted Vitalclass Lanzarote for the first time and for sharing your experience.

We are happy to read that we have exceeded your expectations and that you have enjoyed our food and our Sports Center. It is amazing to check that you have returned feeling very relaxed , we hope to see you back in Vitalclass Lanzarote very soon!

Kindest regards,

Reviewed 29 May 2014

Just spent the last ten days at this hotel nine of which where like being on a building site plus it didn't help when I found cockroaches in my room and due to all of the building work going on I ended up spend an extra seven hundred pounds going out to get away from the hotel to try to relax I went there to relax as my wife recently passed away ,I would like to say thanks for a nightmare of a holiday and giving me more stress than ever .absolutely disgusted never again .

Stayed: May 2014, travelled solo
2  Thank philipkirby
Vitalclass, Director General at Vitalclass Lanzarote Sport & Wellness Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 31 May 2014

Dear Mr. "philipkirby",

First of all, I would like to thank you for having chosen Vitalclass Lanzarote for your last holidays in Lanzarote.

We work hard daily to give the best to our guests. However, the repair works on our pool have been due to an unexpected fault in our system. I am so sorry that you have not had an enjoyable stay with us, which is always our mail goal.

As you know, as compensation, we were delighted to offer to you immediately free unlimited use of our Indoor Heated Pool, our Spa and our entire Gym facilities as well as unlimited attendance to all of our Workout Classes. I personally offered to you as well the free use of the outdoor pool of the hotel just in front of us, Hotel Playaverde 4*, during all your stay but you denied my invitation. I do not understand why you say that you had to spend an extra seven hundred pounds going out to get away from the hotel to try to relax.

On the other hand, I was delighted to assist you personally the day you found the two cockroaches in your room. As you know, I was pleased to upgrade you immediately to one of the best Junior Suites we have, a "Junior Suite Chill Out" with a great Terrace and sea view. My partner Roy from Reception was happy to help you with your luggage.

It must also be said that there is of course no infestation in our resort and it is rather normal to have these insects in our island due to our climate. Furthermore, we periodically undertake special treatments to hinder their existence but it is possible that in certain moments you may be able see one in a room as it is a resort with large outdoor communal areas and with rooms that lead directly to our gardens, like the first room you had.

I am sad that you have not appreciated the gestures we have been pleased to have with you to make your stay enjoyable and I would like to apologize again for the unexpected fault in our outdoor pool system. We all have always tried to do our best to deal with this unexpected situation and to make our guest the least affected.

I keep at your disposal to assist you personally with a future booking at Vitalclass. I am sure that you would enjoy our Resort as much as most of our guests do.

Kind regards,

Reviewed 28 May 2014

Stayed at this hotel from 16th May until 23rd. We were not told on arrival that there would be building works happening or before we travelled or we would have booked another hotel.We had previously stayed at this hotel and couldn't fault it hence why we rebooked. Food was ok. Food on previous visit was fabulous so really disappointed holiday started off really good until the building work started then management were not intersested. They seemed more intersested in their ratings being affected than their guests wich is a shame. Feel hotel could have been a lot more pro active on dealing with guest concerns. We were offered the use of a pool in another hotel but pool use only as we had booked and paid all inclusive thought this a bit cheeky. Feel really let down by hotel although still enjoyed our holiday but not as much as we should have. Don't know why hotel advertises over 16's only as on both occasions we have been small children have been there

• Stayed: May 2014
Vitalclass, Director General at Vitalclass Lanzarote Sport & Wellness Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 9 June 2014

Dear "Janetjimhamilton",

First of all, I would like to thank you for trusting Vitalclass Lanzarote for the second time and we appreciate the time spent in commenting your experience.

We feel so sad that we have not reach your expectations in this occasion and, since I have been able to identify your booking, I will be delighted to contact you by e-mail today to deal with your complaint further personally .

First of all, we would like to indicate that repair works on our pool were due to a sudden fault in our system. As you wrote, we offered to all of our guests the use of the outdoor pool of the hotel just in from of us, together with the free unlimited use of our indoor pool, Spa and our entire gym facilities. I am sad that you feel we were not enough pro active to make your stay enjoyable.

We have tried to do our best to deal with this unexpected situation and we are definitely not more interested in our ratings than in our guests satisfaction, our main goal is that our guests enjoy their holiday and to develop loyalty. If you feel very disappointed with Vitalclass Lanzarote, then we are very dissapointed with ourselves aswell.

Finally, we would like to kindly clarify that we are not an "Adults Only" Resort, we are an "Adults Recommended" Resort and children are allowed. I kindly ask you to inform us where have you seen that Vitalclass Lanzarote advertises over 16's only.

I will be pleased to send you an e-mail today to deal with your complaint and we keep at your entire disposal.

Kindest regards,

Reviewed 26 May 2014

We stayed at this hotel from 18/5/2014 - 25/5/2014. On our arrival we were informed that some work was going to be completed on the pool starting in two days, this had not been advertised on either the website i had booked our holiday or on the hotels website which i had checked prior to booking the holiday. I had chosen this hotel as it had mentioned how quiet and relaxing its surroundings were and that it only accepted children 16 and over ensuring that all guests enjoyed a relaxing holiday. The day following our arrival we were woken by drilling. We were told by reception that we would have free access to the onsite spa pool but on attending the spa were informed we could only use the small shallow pool and the jacuzzi. When mentioning this to the receptionist she said we were able to use the large pool, but throughout the holiday were constantly being refused access.

The websites decsription of the hotel stated that it was within easy access of the beach, easy access if you count a 40 minute hike easy access! My poor mother struggled to walk from the hotel to the beach and without wanting to cause hassle of spending a rediculous amount on taxis we stayed at the noisy and unrelaxing hotel most days.

The food was repetetive, and majority of the time was cold. Several items were left out all day and were constantly covered in flys, how we never contracted food poisening is beyond me! There was very little option bar pork pork and more pork.

I cant fault some of the staff, afew of the waitering staff were amazing and friendly, others were rude and unhelpful. Although we didnt speak to a manager, those holiday goers who had found him rude, abusive and unhelpful. Whilst away i had no means of contacting my travel provider, if i had i would of demanded they had moved us.

there was only one night of entertainment all week, the rest of the time it was music played from youtube which constantly stuck due to the poor internet connection, which majority of the time only the spanish guests were allowed to request songs to be played. When another british family arrived the barmaid refused to put on their music choice as it wasnt her taste and she didnt want to listen to it.

We had wanted a relaxing break away from the madness that is our normal lives and instead we got the most stressful and unrelaxing holiday that we have ever had. Both of us have spent a week fighting tears and trying to make the best of a bad thing but in all honest we failed miserably and came home glad that our holiday hell was over.

Room Tip: book somewhere else!
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family