This complex used to be called Las Marinas Club Resort wish we had known that as they are the true reviews. After reading the reviews we decided to stay here well we would NEVER RETURN. The service was appalling the food at breakfast was good but forget all other meals. The pools weren't cleaned and cigarette but to floating for nearly 4 days. Bar service was a joke had to complain so many times took the barman 30 min to serve one customer most people gave up. So did we after the first two nights. Stayed there all night and only managed to get two drinks each. There were only 19 people in the bar at the time. No Glasses,that took 45mins for the only barman to go look for glasses then they had no ice that took another 30 mins was a joke.
There is NO entertainment apart from you tube being played though a computer and the barman changing the song every 2 mins was like being in the car with the kids so annoying.
The reception and the look of the resort is very nice but after being there a few hours things start to change. Like when you get shown to your room and it overlooks rubbish bags everywhere. Just look at my picture's these are the ones the hotel don't show you. We asked for a Iron on the first day we arrived we are still waiting.
Thought we would visit the spa on our last day as we had a pass with our 8 day stay. OMG what a joke sauna & ice room wouldn't open as door's was hanging off Cockroaches dead in the pretend rocks and greenary. Not aloud to use the indoor pool. Looks nice in the pictures can't swing a cat in it.
We normally stay at Hotel Beatrix spa so maybe we have been spoilt abit as if you rate it against this hotel it is a 10 star. Seriously go somewhere else.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Vitalclass Lanzarote is a newly remodeled and retrofitted Resort with the latest technology, is fully oriented Sport, Health, Beauty and Wellness. It is unique in the island, offers the possibility to prepare for competitions both high performance and subsequent recovery or simply to enjoy a different vacation. The location is unbeatable, as good weather prevails throughout the year.In addition, Vitalclass Lanzarote has aspring climate all year round, that becomes a big advantage against other destinations. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , Booking.com, Onthebeach, LoveHolidays, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Priceline, TravelUp, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Cancelon, Hotel.de, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Vitalclass Lanzarote Sport & Wellness Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Vitalclass Lanzarote Sport And Wellnes Resort
- Vitalclass Lanzarote Sport & Wellnes Hotel Costa Teguise
- Las Marinas Hotel
- Las Marinas Club Resort Lanzarote
- Marinas Club Lanzarote
- Vitalclass Lanzarote Sport & Wellness Resort Costa Teguise