We spent a week here mid July and would thoroughly recommend it to anyone who wants a holiday just away from the centre but within a easy walk.
The hotel was clean tidy and well presented, deserving of its 4* and the amenities were superb, The staff were always friendly and helpful.
The choice of food changed daily and there was always a very good selection to choose from,. as were the selection of drinks available.
Guys one thing to remember is that dress code for dinner is long trousers so remember to pack some, although this was not enforced, which was a little disappointing.
I would happily return for another stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Vitalclass Lanzarote is a newly remodeled and retrofitted Resort with the latest technology, is fully oriented Sport, Health, Beauty and Wellness. It is unique in the island, offers the possibility to prepare for competitions both high performance and subsequent recovery or simply to enjoy a different vacation. The location is unbeatable, as good weather prevails throughout the year.In addition, Vitalclass Lanzarote has aspring climate all year round, that becomes a big advantage against other destinations. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Jet2Holidays , Expedia, LoveHolidays, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), TravelUp, Onthebeach, 5viajes2012 S.L., TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Vitalclass Lanzarote Sport & Wellness Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Vitalclass Lanzarote Sport & Wellnes Hotel Costa Teguise
- Vitalclass Lanzarote Sport And Wellnes Resort
- Las Marinas Hotel
- Las Marinas Club Resort Lanzarote
- Marinas Club Lanzarote
- Vitalclass Lanzarote Sport & Wellness Resort Costa Teguise