This was my 1st trip away with my BF. The apartments were nice and quiet and clean inside just what we were looking for. We were shocked when we arrived that a £100euro deposit was required as this was not in the confirmation as I checked, also 1 of the receptionists had a bit of a attitude when checking in and stated the room was not ready even though we checked-in in the afternoon, but the rest of the staff were really lovely and willing to help. really close to the beach and some great restaurants.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Oasis Lanz Club Lanzarote is situated in the heart of Costa Teguise, the ever popular destination for tourists and holiday-makers. The resort is conveniently located in a very central position in the town and is only a 10 minute drive to Arrecife, the capital city of Lanzarote.Oasis Lanz Club is a tranquil resort, perfect for a relaxing and rejuvenating break. The hotel complex houses 98 one bedroom apartments, 18 two bedroom apartments and 15 two bedroom suites, all set amidst well tended, lush tropical gardens. All apartments benefit from a private balcony or terrace with table and chairs so that you may dine outside or relax with a cocktail or two.All apartments are fully equipped for self-catering and feature an oven, hob, fridge freezer, and microwave, plus all the utensils, cutlery and tableware you would need to cook a meal inside the apartment. There is a convenience store within walking distance and the main shopping centre is a very short taxi-ride away.Oasis Lanz Club is perfectly situated in a central location and is surrounded by cafes, bars and restaurants of all descriptions serving foods from all over Europe. The nightlife in Costa Teguise is laid back in nature so you can rest assured that you will not be disturbed by late night music. That said, there are a few discotheques to be found locally, and a plethora of themed pubs and bars. Those in pursuit of a more lively night scene may want to try an evening in the capital of Arrecife, where the action takes place on José Antonio Street, or book an excursion to the inland town of Teguise where you will find a unique development and tourist attraction called ‘LagOmar’ which houses ‘La Cueva Bar’ – a bar built into a real cave.The white sand beach, Playa Jablillo, is just 100 yards from the complex and is easily accessible by foot. Lanzarote boasts some of the most stunning beaches in Europe, and the beaches of Costa Teguise are no exception. There are other beautiful beaches to explore in the area, most notably Playa Cucharas, a beach frequented by windsurfers and Playa Bastian which is shielded from the high winds and preferred by families. The beaches of Costa Teguise are a treat for lovers of watersports, and several windsurfing schools are dotted along the coast for those wishing to try their hand.Costa Teguise has activities and excursions for all ages, and is also home to the only waterpark on Lanzarote, Aqua Lanza where you can join in the fun on rides such as the Kamikaze, or whizz around on the high-speed River Slide. A must-do excursion for little kids and big kids alike! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with LoveHolidays, Travel Republic (UK), Onthebeach, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Oasis Lanz Beach Mate reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Oasis Lanz Club Hotel Costa Teguise
- Oasis Lanz Hotel
- Oasis Lanz Costa Teguise
- Oasis Lanz Beach Mate Lanzarote/Costa Teguise