The apartments themselves were very nice and well kitted out however the lack of air conditioning does make it difficult to sleep on the hotter nights. On arrival we had no kettle but one call to reception and they delivered one within 30 mins. All ground level aparmtends had nice little terrace gardens with table and chairs.
We were half board and the food was good and there was something different every night. That said it still feels a little 'samey' by the end of the week.
The pool and surrounding grounds were nice and well kept. My only complaint here was the lack of parasols. There were far too few which triggered the regular early morning towel run - not just the Germans here.
There is no bar - other than the pool bar open between 8.30am and 8pm. The drinks and snack foods here were very reasonably priced - especailly during happy hour - 4pm to 6pm. I persoanlly would have kiled to have had a bar faciliity open till 10pm.
The whole complex is very pretty and well maintaiend but to me lacks a littel atmossphere. Within a 3 min walk you can find several bars, and restuarants - including a Chinese, Indian where takeaways are available. The beaches in the area are not great but if you stroll along the front until yopu reach the Costa Teguise main town (about 20mins) there is a decent sandy beach. Here too you have a much larger array of bars, restuarants and shops. If you don't facny the walk a taxi will take you for 3/4 euros. Drinks are very cheap everywere - local beers usually 1.50 euros a pint.
Best bar we found was the Dolphin Inn run by a Brummie. Good laugh to be had by all.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Location and Resort The apartment complex is located in Costa Teguise 350m to the beach of Playa Bastian. The town centre is only 1 km away, the capital in 6 km and to the airport only 12 km. The Santa Rosa is perfect for relaxed family holidays and now it is also your destination for a sport and active accommodation. Always thinking on the families it offers a complete entertainment program for children , 1500m2 leisure center with a Indoor Children Playground, ball pond, soft play area with slides, climbs, bridges, face painting, football, play-station, television room, (free of charge) pool table and as well as an professional Brunswick 10 pin bowing alley with 4 tracks .(Charge) The new Sports Center, opened in May 2013, offers you a wide range of sport facilities, a heated indoor semi Olympic pool of 25 meters and one heated 6x6m pool for children and rehabilitation. It also provides a fully equipped Gym with the newest equipment, Fitness room, spinning-bikes, personal trainer, classes of yoga, TRX and much more. To relax after sportive activities you can enjoy the Sauna, Jacuzzi and Turkish bath and sport massage. (Charge) The Sports Center can be used for a small fee for Clients of the Hotel. Accommodation-Apartments 1 bedroom apartments are distributed in a separate bedroom with two single beds, wardrobe with safe (for rent), bathroom with tub / shower, living room with sofa-bed of an individual place, telephone and satellite TV. A fully equipped kitchen with 2 cooking hobs, fridge, microwave, kettle and toaster. The balcony or terrace has furniture. The family apartments offer the same facilities but with 2-bedrooms and 4 single beds, 2 per room. Santa Rosa has rooms and facilities for disabled guests. (Under request) Please, contact Santa Rosa if you need to rent a scooter, wheelchair, etc. Upon arrival. During the stay the cleaning of the apartments is done 5 times per week, with 3 changes of towels per week and 1 change of linen every 5 days. Facilities and Service The reception remains open 24 hours for your safety and comfort with luggage storage and showers, and 4 Internet terminals (charge). Surrounded by a large garden area and a solarium you find the outdoor saltwater pool (heated in winter by solar panels) with separate children's pool and outdoor playground, sun loungers and parasols. Just beside the pool area you have a Snack bar with free Wi-Fi connection were you can enjoy snacks, light meals and drinks. It also features 2 restaurants for breakfast, lunch and dinner where you can choose between international themed buffet and a la carte service. (Free Wi-Fi) The complex also offers installations to play Mini-Golf, Volleyball, Football, Basketball and Petanque (free of charge) And 2 Paddle-tennis-courts (charge) ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , Onthebeach, Alpha Holidays Limited, LoveHolidays, TravelUp, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Santa Rosa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Santa Rosa Costa Teguise
- Santa Rosa Hotel Costa Teguise
- Santa Rosa Lanzarote/Costa Teguise