Just recently stayed in a Santa Rosa bungalow, half board for one week.
The rooms are very big and are equipped with 2 hobs, a fridge freezer, microwave, toaster, cutlery, kettle and T.V. There is no air conditioning however a reasonably large fan is available for hire at 10 Euros a week. A large safe is also available for hire at 15 Euros a week. The safe allows you to create your own personal code and is digital and extremely safe. The T.V had numerous English channels such as BBC News, BBC 1 and ITV1; there are also German channels. The room is cleaned on a regular basis including bed and towel change. There are 6 plug sockets within the room. The only down points to the bungalow are:
1. The only window in the bedroom has a shutter on which prevents sunlight getting in making the room very dark, it can be opened but after various attempts the wind blew it closed.
2. There weren’t enough coat hangers for clothes; however, there was enough room within the wardrobe for folded clothes.
The restaurant offers the same thing every day for breakfast e.g. Bacon, egg, toast, sausage, beans. For dinner there is a variety of different food served on different days. E.g Mexican, Chips, Chinese Style. Some of the restaurant staff were extremely rude but some were extremely kind and helpful. Sometimes we ended up finishing our meal before we got asked if we wanted a drink.
The swimming pool is very large however, when we went it was extremely cold. The swimming pool is also salt water. There was enough sun beds for everyone free of charge. There is also a childrens play area, tennis courts, mini gold, table football and pool tables.
Both the pool bar and evening bar offer a ‘happy hour’. The pool bar happy hour starts at 4-6pm then the evening bar is 9-10pm. The happy hour consist of by on get one free. So we ended up paying 2 Euros for 2 Pints!! The entertainment consisted of things such as magic shows, bingo and bird shows.
The Santa Rosa complex is in a very good location. There are a number of bars and restaurants on the same street including supermarkets and an ATM right outside the hotel. There are even more restaurants and bars which is a bit livelier around 10-15 minutes’ walk. There are 3 beaches in Costa Teguise. The first being around 5 min walk away which is on the small side, not very popular and not very suitable to swim as there are many rocks. The 2nd beach is about a 5 min walk from the first and has white sand and beautiful crystal waters. The 3rd is about 10 minute walk from the 2nd and is huge with many bars and restaurants – This beach is very windy.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Location and Resort The apartment complex is located in Costa Teguise 350m to the beach of Playa Bastian. The town centre is only 1 km away, the capital in 6 km and to the airport only 12 km. The Santa Rosa is perfect for relaxed family holidays and now it is also your destination for a sport and active accommodation. Always thinking on the families it offers a complete entertainment program for children , 1500m2 leisure center with a Indoor Children Playground, ball pond, soft play area with slides, climbs, bridges, face painting, football, play-station, television room, (free of charge) pool table and as well as an professional Brunswick 10 pin bowing alley with 4 tracks .(Charge) The new Sports Center, opened in May 2013, offers you a wide range of sport facilities, a heated indoor semi Olympic pool of 25 meters and one heated 6x6m pool for children and rehabilitation. It also provides a fully equipped Gym with the newest equipment, Fitness room, spinning-bikes, personal trainer, classes of yoga, TRX and much more. To relax after sportive activities you can enjoy the Sauna, Jacuzzi and Turkish bath and sport massage. (Charge) The Sports Center can be used for a small fee for Clients of the Hotel. Accommodation-Apartments 1 bedroom apartments are distributed in a separate bedroom with two single beds, wardrobe with safe (for rent), bathroom with tub / shower, living room with sofa-bed of an individual place, telephone and satellite TV. A fully equipped kitchen with 2 cooking hobs, fridge, microwave, kettle and toaster. The balcony or terrace has furniture. The family apartments offer the same facilities but with 2-bedrooms and 4 single beds, 2 per room. Santa Rosa has rooms and facilities for disabled guests. (Under request) Please, contact Santa Rosa if you need to rent a scooter, wheelchair, etc. Upon arrival. During the stay the cleaning of the apartments is done 5 times per week, with 3 changes of towels per week and 1 change of linen every 5 days. Facilities and Service The reception remains open 24 hours for your safety and comfort with luggage storage and showers, and 4 Internet terminals (charge). Surrounded by a large garden area and a solarium you find the outdoor saltwater pool (heated in winter by solar panels) with separate children's pool and outdoor playground, sun loungers and parasols. Just beside the pool area you have a Snack bar with free Wi-Fi connection were you can enjoy snacks, light meals and drinks. It also features 2 restaurants for breakfast, lunch and dinner where you can choose between international themed buffet and a la carte service. (Free Wi-Fi) The complex also offers installations to play Mini-Golf, Volleyball, Football, Basketball and Petanque (free of charge) And 2 Paddle-tennis-courts (charge) ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Onthebeach, Jet2Holidays , TravelUp, Expedia, Odigeo, Booking.com and Hotels.com so you can book your Santa Rosa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Santa Rosa Costa Teguise
- Santa Rosa Hotel Costa Teguise
- Santa Rosa Lanzarote/Costa Teguise