Arrived at Santa Rosa on 5th October with my other half and 4 friends. First impression was clean and tidy and a bargain for what we paid!
my and my partnet had our own room on the first floor, lovely split level apartment, clean tidy and the maids did a good job on a regular basis.
Happy Hour is a must twice a day, all local beers and spirits BOGOF so 2 pints and 2 vodka cokes for €6!
Hotel food is also very nice both from the pool bar and the restaurant.
Very cheap to eat out most nights, would recommend Risorante Sausalito, just through the archway to Playa bastian beach, and also the Tandoori Spice just outside the hotel, both served really good food!
We Also went out on a trip to the Rancho Texas Night, good if you like a laugh and unlimited weak beer and Sangria, the all you can eat buffet is also good and the entertainment is a laugh, dont go though if youre not one for participation!
all in all had a fab two weeks holiday here, couldnt wish for anything better from the staff as they were all lovely, as other people have mentioned there isnt air con so getting a good nights sleep isnt always an option.
Although we did travel as a group of 24-30 yr old, we did find plenty to keep us entertained, however most of the hotel bars and those around tended to close around 11pm so found ourselves going into town to stay out a little longer.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Location and Resort The apartment complex is located in Costa Teguise 350m to the beach of Playa Bastian. The town centre is only 1 km away, the capital in 6 km and to the airport only 12 km. The Santa Rosa is perfect for relaxed family holidays and now it is also your destination for a sport and active accommodation. Always thinking on the families it offers a complete entertainment program for children , 1500m2 leisure center with a Indoor Children Playground, ball pond, soft play area with slides, climbs, bridges, face painting, football, play-station, television room, (free of charge) pool table and as well as an professional Brunswick 10 pin bowing alley with 4 tracks .(Charge) The new Sports Center, opened in May 2013, offers you a wide range of sport facilities, a heated indoor semi Olympic pool of 25 meters and one heated 6x6m pool for children and rehabilitation. It also provides a fully equipped Gym with the newest equipment, Fitness room, spinning-bikes, personal trainer, classes of yoga, TRX and much more. To relax after sportive activities you can enjoy the Sauna, Jacuzzi and Turkish bath and sport massage. (Charge) The Sports Center can be used for a small fee for Clients of the Hotel. Accommodation-Apartments 1 bedroom apartments are distributed in a separate bedroom with two single beds, wardrobe with safe (for rent), bathroom with tub / shower, living room with sofa-bed of an individual place, telephone and satellite TV. A fully equipped kitchen with 2 cooking hobs, fridge, microwave, kettle and toaster. The balcony or terrace has furniture. The family apartments offer the same facilities but with 2-bedrooms and 4 single beds, 2 per room. Santa Rosa has rooms and facilities for disabled guests. (Under request) Please, contact Santa Rosa if you need to rent a scooter, wheelchair, etc. Upon arrival. During the stay the cleaning of the apartments is done 5 times per week, with 3 changes of towels per week and 1 change of linen every 5 days. Facilities and Service The reception remains open 24 hours for your safety and comfort with luggage storage and showers, and 4 Internet terminals (charge). Surrounded by a large garden area and a solarium you find the outdoor saltwater pool (heated in winter by solar panels) with separate children's pool and outdoor playground, sun loungers and parasols. Just beside the pool area you have a Snack bar with free Wi-Fi connection were you can enjoy snacks, light meals and drinks. It also features 2 restaurants for breakfast, lunch and dinner where you can choose between international themed buffet and a la carte service. (Free Wi-Fi) The complex also offers installations to play Mini-Golf, Volleyball, Football, Basketball and Petanque (free of charge) And 2 Paddle-tennis-courts (charge) ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Onthebeach, Jet2Holidays , TravelUp, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Priceline, Hotelopia, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U. and Evoline ltd so you can book your Santa Rosa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Santa Rosa Costa Teguise
- Santa Rosa Hotel Costa Teguise
- Santa Rosa Lanzarote/Costa Teguise